30.A blind date

Alison

I came out from his office furiously because the name I heard is make me realize what's going on here, why this press conference is held for and everything else but I don't want to lose my temper press is still in this building or not press is here still I am doing business with this Man. When I go towards the lift it's open and the person I don't wanted to see came out.

"Alison," she said in a shocked voice like she wasn't aspecting me, great acting Bitçh but I know this all your plan to which he execute, "Grace, nice to see you," I said in sarcastic tone, because she also knows how much I love to see her, "What are you doing here?" She asked "I was here for a meeting but don't worry everything is done, Mr. Robertson is free now," I said and get inside the elevator and close it before she can say something because then I will feel like killing her.

I came to the group floor look around for Cara then I find her to talking to a man well did I said talking? Sorry shamelessly flirting, but I don't care she is just like this, I go near them "Cara I am done so we can go now?" I said they both look at me Cara with the look like she had forgotten I was with her, and man was eye fucking me for which I wanted him to give kick. "Alison, actually I am going on lunch with this handsome," she said by placing a hand on his chest, "so you have to go alone," she says I nod and turn towards the exit, "Hey! Why don't you join us," that man says by looking me from top to bottom, and I know what their lunch means and I really don't want to be a part of that, "Sorry not interested" I said without looking back.

I came out from the building towards the road and now I am regretting to not take my car here, I saw a taxi and try to stop that, after third trial a taxi stop finally so, I get into it give him the address finally we reached to the boutique, came back to the boutique.

I directly get into my cabin and sit on my chair take my face in my hands. What I have done to have a life like this? I think the man love me always cheat me, moreover I had never felt for anyone like I did for Liam, and here he is helping Grace to humiliate me for no reason, I can bet that it's Grace plan to take benefit of me and then leave me like my other boyfriends did, How didn't I saw his real face he is a brilliant actor the way he treated me in just few days was like I am world to him, but in last all was a drama a show, I am not going to tell Em what happens in the press conference or she will kill him as well as his girlfriend or whatever she is for him,

I heard my phone was ringing, so I pick it up,

Phone conversation...

Alison: Hello

Emma: Hey! When you will come back?

Alison: I am already back

Emma: what? But Cara's car is not in parking,

She said and entering in the my cabin, I look at her and cut the call, "If you are already here than why are you talking on call?" I asked, "Yeah!" she said and remove her phone from her ears, "So how did you come?" She asked again, "I am here by taxi before you ask she ditch me for going on date with a dirty manwhore," I said with making disgusting look, "Manwhore how can you say that?: Em asked me, "He is because he was flirting with her and eyefuking me too, and cherry in the top he ask me to join their date and you know that what he meant by that," I said and Em look at me with wide eyes and start laughing, "God! That man had guts he ..he" she was wanted to say but can't because of her unstop laughing, "Yes! He wanted to have a threesome and it was really disgusting and I wanted to punch him really hard," I said and frown, "Oh! My stomach is hurting because of laughing," Em said by catching her stomach, "Mine is hurting too because I am hungry," I said with pouting,"don't worry I had ordered our lunch that's why I called when you are coming," She said, "That's why you are the bestest best friend" I said and she smile, we got our delivery and decided to eat in my cabin's sitting area which I had designed for myself, I have designer idea not for dress only for house too, she and ordered our favourite dishes like she knows I am not going to be in the great mood after returning but this food will make me for sure.