36. Morning visit

So after the argument I drive Em to her house and when she open the door of her room Alex was sleeping on the bed, "He is ok?" Em asked to me, "How the hell would I know?" I said, "Yeah! Hope I hadn't hit him hard that he got fainted," she said in regretting voice, "Well let's try to shake him," I said, "What you both are whispering," Alex voice came and we both look at him, he was sitting with his hand on his head, "You are alright?" Em asked and I look at her and then at Alex too, "Yeah! Just my head is little hurting becasue of hitting on the floor," he said and I look at Em who was now sad and go near him, "I am leaving you guys to have some good time and till I will make some coffee and Alex we need to talk too," I said and come out from there room and go to their Kitchen, "Isn't we say that word when we end a relationship?" Alex shout, "Not everytime and don't shout Mr doctor your head will hurt," I shout back and start making coffee for all three thanks to goodness we all drink same kind of Coffee so it's easy to make.

With that I decided to make some food to because I am in good mood so I take the mixer of pancake, well it's Em's kitchen but I know where the things are so it's easy to cook, I don't know how long I was in my world till I heard shuffling around me, "Wow! Pancake some one is in good mood?" Alex says and take the coffee from the counter, "Yeah! She is the good mood and I can make it a little bit more better the thing you need to do is to go into the room and get fresh," Em said and take her coffee too, "And why should I do that?" I asked flipping the last pancake and then put it the plate, Drink the last sip of my coffee, "Because Liam is coming," she said and I got chocked, "What do you mean he is coming?" I said by wiping my face, "Well maybe you forgot to take your phone with you because when he called you didn't pick up and so he got worried that what wrong he did and called me," Alex says, "I was in hurry for you," I said and place my cup into the basin, "Isn't it early to visit someone?" I asked, "In all the argument maybe you forgot that it's already 8" he said.

"Wow, it's already 8," I said, "Yeah! And go change because you are here in your nightgown," Alex said by sipping his coffee and I feel little embarrassed not like I feel shame in front of Alex but not that mean I will wander in these cloths, "Yeah! I am going to change," I said and run to their guest room where some of my clothes are, I take bath, come back to the bedroom, look into the small collection of my cloths and take out a white crop top with a peach colour trouser and comb my hair and also apply eyeliner, and light shade of lipstick then tie my hair into a messy bun look myself into the mirror which give me that I look fine, "Ali! Your guest is here," Em shout from living room. I get up from the chair leave the guest room and come into Living room. I can see Liam was sitting on the couch his back was facing me, but maybe he heard my footsteps so he turn around and I give him a smile and he smile back at me, "Good morning you are looking beautiful," he said, "Good morning," I said back "I am really dying to eat those pancakes so me and Alex are going to eat breakfast you two can join us after few minutes," Em said get up and get inside the kitchen, and Alex follow her.

I was standing near the couch Liam was sitting on. He got up and took my hand in his I look into his eyes, "You look more and more beautiful everytime I see you," he said and it made me blush, and he chuckled on that, "What? Why are you laughing?" I asked, "You look cute when you blush, he says and gives a kiss on my cheeks and I just chuckle, "I heard you have cooked Pancakes? I did tell you whether or not pancakes are my favourites and I am eager to taste the food which you made," he said "Okay! Then let's go and have it then tell me how it is?" I said and took him to the kitchen. We both sat together on the dinning table chairs, I served pancakes to both of us and I was a little nervous because I don't know if he will like my cooking or not? He take a bite and I just look at him he didn't give any expression it make me confused, "What happened?" he ask by looking at me, "How is it?" I asked and he came near me and whisper, "I don't like talking when I am eating," he said and these make me imagine something else, but I know he just trying to tease me, "I push him a little away, "Ok then eat your breakfast," I said with a pout, "Hey! Sorry it's really good I love it," he said and took another bite, It makes me happy that he likes my cooking.

"You know it's really beautiful seeing you smiling like this," Alex says and I look at him, "Thanks but still you haven't got your punishment by me," I said by giving him a playful glare, "What punishment? I am the reason you have clear things between you two," he says by pointing to me and Liam, "I know but the way you choose wasn't good so you will get your punishment," I said and smirk. "What punishment?" Liam said, "whatever it is, is not going to be good for Alex," Em said and Alex gulp his pancake, "Okay so you have to take all of us to playstation next month and also have to give treat," I said and his eyes got big, "You mean all?" He said "Yes all" I replied "Wow! This will be fun and isn't it's Max's birthday next week?" Em said and now Alex look more scared "So you want me to throw a birthday party?" He said and Liam was looking at us, "What treat? And who is Max?" Liam asked and before I can reply "Max is Alison's boyfriend," Alex said and Liam was confused as well as sad, 

"Boyfriend?" Liam asked Em give a smack to Alex's head, "It's nothing like you are thinking, Max is a 6 year old kid from Orphanage, where me and Ali visit once in 15 days. And Max think he likes Ali and says he is her boyfriend," Em said which make all of us Chuckle, "So he is a tough competition for you Liam, because he don't like if anyone try to get Alison's attention," Alex said Liam look at me and I nod, "Yeah! He is so possessive when it comes to Alison's attention," Em said "Last time when I was there just because Alison give an extra chocolate to Cherry he got sad," Alex said and I laughed at remembering all those his moments. "So he is my Compition then I must have to be prepared, as much as Alex is responsible for that stunt I am too so I we will give the party together," Liam said which make Alex face brighten, "Oh! I got my friend here too, now there is no more 2 Vs 1, it will be 2 Vs 2 now," he said in competitive look and me and Em Roll our eyes where Liam and Alex did hi fi.

Whatever I say but I am thankful of Alex that he did that stunt so I can get to know the truth or I would be living in that misunderstanding created by that bitçh.
"Guys me and Liam have decided something to make Grace to accept all her crime," I said and look at Liam who take my hand in his and squeeze, "Yes, she tried to ruin my relationship with Alison as well as my partnership with her dad," Liam said, "So what is the plan?" Em said and I smirk, "Plan? ....it's. ....

In the next chapter plan will be revealed as well execute too,

So be connected to know the plan and Also to see it effect whom? Team Alison or Grace?

Be connected to know answer of the every question,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you guys like this chapter and don't forget to vote ⭐ and comment.

Don't forget to Follow me on Instagram dipikawrites for more information about me and my stories.