The Spirit of Avalor

The Enchancia Royal Family arrives at the Avalor Royal Palace.

Shuriki and Esteban exit the carriage to guide the visiting royals around the palace.

"The palace was built centuries ago. It's a little busy if you ask me." Shuriki commented.

After a while, the guide ends in Shuriki's throne room.

"And this is my throne room! I spend most of my time here. So... what do you think?" The queen asked.

Roland looked very amazed at Shuriki's throne. It was completely made of diamonds. "That's... quite a throne."

Shuriki smiled as she sat down. "Thank you. It took them over a decade to dig up all the diamonds. But... it was worth the wait."

Shuriki then gasped when she saw James toying with a fabric on the wall. She stood up and pointed. "Don't touch that!"

Roland saw his son, and sighed. "James, where are your manners?"

The rest of the royals looked at Shuriki, who came up with an excuse. "It's a very delicate fabric."

Esteban placed a hand on James's shoulder.

"Come along, my boy. You all must be famished after such a long journey. So I... I mean the queen, had the chefs prepare a taste of the local cuisine." Esteban said.

Lunch time!

/ / /

Shuriki, Esteban, Armando, and the Enchancia Royal Family sat on the terrace of the Avalor Royal Palace together, eating lunch.

"Oh, the view from up here is lovely, Queen Shuriki." Miranda praised.

"I can't wait to go back down to the city and check out the beautiful old houses." Sofia said as a handmaiden topped off her water.

Shuriki looked confused. "Old houses? That's the last thing you should be looking at, dear. Our marketplaces and park lands are second to none." She told Sofia.

Shuriki then looked to Esteban. "Esteban, clear my schedule. I shall personally give our guests a tour of the city this afternoon."

After Shuriki finished talking, three winged creatures appeared. They were Jaquins, creatures of legend.

"Hey hey! What's for lunch, Shuriki?" Asked the orange and blue Jaquin. His name was Skylar.

"What are those?" James asked.

"Oh, those are Jaquins! Creatures of legend; majestic symbols of Avalor!" Armando explained.

"They used to be symbols of our kingdom. Now, they are just a nuisance." Shuriki told Roland and Miranda.

"Why's that?" Miranda asked.

"Because we sing!" Skylar answered.

Skylar gave a laugh before he and the other two Jaquins began to sing. The reddish one was Luna and the yellow one was Migs.

From the misty jungle highlands
We fan our wings and fly
To delight all Avalorans
With our mighty Jaquin cry

Amber and James certainly seemed to be entertained.

"Brilliant!" James commented.

"Can you believe it, Sofia? Talking animals!" Amber gushed.

Sofia's nervous look went unnoticed. "Whoever heard of such a thing?"

The Jaquins finished their song, and Skylar landed on the table, grabbing the untouched turkey.

"Let's dig in, amigos!" Skylar announced.