Welcome to Avalor

On the Royal Galleon's bell as it is rung to alert all hands on deck and the Royal Family that they've spotted land ahead.

A crewman began to shout. "Land ho!"

In the royal bedrooms, Sofia is the first to stir, at first drowsy, but then wakes up with a start when she realizes they've reached Avalor. She looks out the porthole to make sure, and indeed, they've arrived.

Sofia smiled. "We're here!"

She climbs down from her bunk as Amber is still asleep in the lower one.

"Amber, wake up!" Sofia said.

Amber groaned as she rubbed at her eyes. "What's going on? Where are we?"

Her hair is seen to be in the same mess it was turned into back in "Two to Tangu" as she looks over at her younger step-sister for answers as Sofia goes to get her attire for Avalor on.

Sofia jumps in joy. "We're in Avalor!"

/ / /

On deck, the crew furl up the sails as they make their entrance into Avalor City Harbor. Two of the royal guards on board open the doors to allow Sofia out onto the deck. She now sports a simpler, dark purple dress in place of her usual gown, but still wears her trusty tiara and the Amulet as she runs up to the bow to meet up with the Royal Galleon's commanding officer, Admiral Vasquez.

Around her, the crew and royal guard detachment prepare for docking in Avalor City Harbor, making sure everything is ready to meet the Avalor representatives once in port.

Vasquez is looking through his eyeglass. "Quite a sight, is it not? The Kingdom of Avalor."

Indeed, Avalor looks amazing. Ships of various designs dot around the harbor, while mountains covered in lush, green foliage rise in the distance, with a large waterfall spilling down just before the mountaintop where the Avalor Royal Palace stands proudly. Though Vasquez is amazed, Sofia can only look on with concern once she lays eyes on Avalor City itself and realizes just how large it is.

Sofia talks to herself. "How am I going to find Alacazar's house in that huge city?"

Roland's voice can be heard. "Good morning, Admiral Vasquez!"

Here comes Roland, now sporting a formal military uniform, complete with saber, to join his ship's C.O. and step-daughter on the bow as the ship enters port.

Vasquez bows. "Your Majesty!"

"Have you sent word of our arrival to Queen Shuriki?" Roland asked.

James and Amber are right behind Roland. James is wearing a dark blue suit, while Amber is wearing a light green gown with gold accents.

Vasquez nodded. "We sent a launch an hour ago."

Roland smiled. "Excellent!"

"Why did you do that?" Sofia asked nervously.

"Well, it's the royal custom to greet the King or Queen when visiting a new kingdom, Sofia." Roland answered.

Sofia looks uneasy. "We have to meet her?" She asked anxiously.

Amber nodded. "Yes." She said and then looks to Roland. "Isn't it exciting?"

While Amber and James turn back to look out over Avalor City with excitement, Sofia has a look of dread on her face, remembering Alacazar's warning about keeping her distance from Shuriki, before looking towards the Avalor Royal Palace.

/ / /

Now inside the Avalor palace, where Shuriki is busy getting ready to greet the Enchancia Royal Family. She's looking over her face, and is annoyed by the signs that her age is showing. Using her wand, she dispels the indications of old age and restores her face to a more youthful appearance, but is startled when her second-in-command, Esteban, Chancellor of Avalor, suddenly appears to speak to her.