Chapter 9: Part One, You're a What?

So it took me like five hours to write this. i really wasnt going to post today but i did't want to study for my midterms, which i now regret not doing....

anyways here chapter 9

vote and comment. do it b.c i gave up study time to get this posted and b.c it took me forever.... :)

 logan as a wolf----->

Chapter 9

Hayley's pov:

               I hesitated as I stood out of room 666, I was procrastinating. I in no way wanted to believe what I seen was reality. I couldn't have been more scared in my life at that moment. Today had been the most confusing day I have ever lived. First Mr. Night kisses me. Then his crazy girlfriend starts a fight with me all ending with a huge wolf standing in front of my looking like it wanted to jump and kill me.

               I don't think I can take the truth, I just wanted to wake up from this nightmare and pretend this never happened. I turned around and started to run. I ran down the hallways and out the door. I ran into town just looking for something to do to get my mind off what I think would be considered the impossible. Let me just tell you one thing, Carter Town is a small boring town. I just walked through the streets for about two hours just trying to get my head straight. By the time I got to Luke's, (Gilmore Girls is the best TV show ever.) a small coffee shop that served not only the best coffee but also the best food in the world, honestly, I wanted to marry the cook, I only knew a few things that were a fact. One: That my bio teacher kissed me. Two: His girlfriend did not like me. Three: I saw a wolf in the bio room. Four: A huge wolf seemed to have been Logan's psycho girlfriend. And Five: I think I liked my bio teacher. And I have no idea which one was worse. I walked into Luke's and grabbed a table by the window waiting for the waiter. I just sat there and looked out the window trying to think of how I was going to explain what I had seen, and believe it really happened.

               I also thought of what Mr. Night's expression was going to be in school next Monday since I ditched him after school today. But how could he blame me? I just sat there letting everything sink in, maybe it was all a dream? But before I could continue my thought process I heard a voice drag me from my thoughts. "Hey, what can I get you?" I looked up and it was Jace. He looked at me his eyes lighting up in recognition and said, "Oh! Hey Hayley! How are you?"                             

I smiled at him sweetly, "I'm good, you know, it's been crazy and all. My teacher kissed me, and I think his girlfriend is really a wolf, you know all that jazz." Well that's what I wanted to say, but I don't really want to admit I was crazy, so I settled for "I'm good, you know, it's only been like four hour since I've seen you so not much has changed." Correction, everything has changed, I thought.

               He laughed and said "So what can I get you?"

               "I'm going to have three cheeseburgers with a 3 large side of fries, a chicken salad two chili fries and two litters of coke, to go please."

               He looked at me funny for a minute then wrote down my order, nodded and left. Ten minutes later he was back with a huge brown bag and the check. "Are you planning on eating that all by yourself?" He asked as I handed him the money.