Chapter 7: The Kiss In The Bio Room

okayyy so i was just to excited not to post this....It's sorta interesting. This chapter starts the romance! things get a bit crazy after this....alls i'm gonna say is poor LOGAN! hahahaha....

here's chapter 7!

look it's Jace! Thanks book7 for the name! :) ----->

i have a thing for Jace....just saying....

VOTE AND COMMENT! DO IT FOR WORLD PEACE! BECOME A FAN BECAUSE YOU THINK JACE IS HOT!

Chapter seven

Hayley's POV:

               Once 5th period was over I waited in my seat for everyone to clear out, just as I had yesterday. If this became a daily occurrence I was going to punch Mr. Night in the face. Once the room was clear I made my way up to the front of the class room. "Hayley."                             

 "Yes Mr. Night."                             

He looked at me expectantly for a moment, but once he saw I wasn't getting it he said, "We aren't in class, what do you call me?"                             

"Logan..." I said grudgingly. What was with him and his first name?

               He smiled and said, "So why were you late today?"

               "Noah had a personal problem." I said. He frowned ever so slightly and nodded. "Why did you just call me and not Noah?"

               "Because, this is you're, I think fourth time disturbing my class while it was his first." I frowned and started to complain until he held up his hand for him to continue, "Lunch detention."

               "Are you serious?"

               "No, I'm lying..." he said slowly, like he was talking to a four year old. "Go get your lunch then come right up here."

               I sighed and said, "Yes sir."

               "What?"

               "Huh?"

               "What did you just call me?"

               "Yes Logan."

               "That's better."

               I walked out of the room, swearing just as I had yesterday, at Logan. He was such a jerk. I swear one day I was going to kill him. But there was something about the way he said my name, 'Hayley,' I remembered how he said it. He said my name with love and kindness, like he cared for me.

               I shook those ideas out of my head and walked to my locker, Jane and Noah stood there waiting for me. "Hey what did he said again?" Jane asked.