Chapter 2: My Mate

so its a mess and i need to fix it.

anyways VOTE VOTE VOTE! COMENT COMENT COMENT! do it...i know you want to....

i could use some advice tooooooo..... :) :) :)

okayyy here we go.....

Logans over there--------> i think he's a cutie, you might not but i do :)

Logan's POV:

Okay this whole become a teacher things is going to kill me! I blame my father honestly, it's crazy. I'm like what 21? What's the point of this? But I couldn't say no. My father was Alpha, there was no way I refuse his command the moment he made it.

So I guess he just wanted me to, how did he say it? Become more responsible and mature to be more ready to run the pack. There was nothing wrong with the life I was living, screwing random girls, one night stands were the best. But I also have my regulars. Call me a player but that's who I am. I'm in love though, but it's not going to happen. It's been 8 years since I've met her. My mate, my one and only love, my soul mate. I sighed and shook all thoughts of her out of my head. I needed to forget about her, even though it was going to be impossible I needed to try to forget.

 I sighed and drove into the parking lot of McKinley High School. For one, I AM a werewolf not some shape shifter. I hate those things. I don't need the full moon to shift, and silver doesn't do shit. But if you did shot me yes I'd bleed and maybe die, depending on where you shoot. I would not survive one through the heart or brain, I mean who would? Werewolves do run in packs and there is an alpha, we do talk in our minds but we can talk to ANYONE we want, werewolf or anything other type of being, whether it's a human or a vampire, but only if they don't block us out, and they can if they were a wear of it.

As I walked into the school I felt suddenly excited. I went from being completely and utterly bored to wanting to be here more than anything. I felt pulled towards an object, like a piece of silver (A/N is it metal or silver, or does it even matter????) to a magnet. I kept walking my pace getting faster and faster till I stopped suddenly smelling the most amazing smell in the world, like caramel, chocolate and vanilla, you'd think that'd smell awful but it really is amazing. I started walking again almost sprinting as I saw her.

The moment I saw her I knew I had to have her. I needed to make her mine. She WAS mine. MY mate. Mine.  She was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Her wavy black hair flowed perfectly down her back in a waterfall of dark shinny hair. Her face that would have looked plain and boring to the normal eye, but I saw beautiful grey/silver eyes with dark black lashes framing them to perfection. Her lips were full and rosy perfect for kissing. Her body was thin and standing at only about 5'1 her frame was amazing, her body was fantastic. Her glasses were blocking most of her face, why would she do that? She had the most amazing face I had ever seen. It was her, the girl I had seen 8 years ago. It was HER! I finally found her.

I felt myself being pulled towards her, I started to walk her way and as I did I was cut off by some red head. "Hello!" she said in some high picked whiny voice that I found distasteful and annoying.

"Hello," I said politely. "Who are you?"