Chapter 27: Got Your Nose.

Hayley's POV

Not going to lie, the last few hours have been stressful. Getting to know a man whom you've thought was your worst nightmare was harder then you would think. I mean I knew he was a werewolves blah blah blah...but everything else he told me went completely over my head. Vampires, witches, they were all real. Mythical creatures weren't just legends in a story book they were flesh and blood. They were reality. And what makes me the most confused was that fact I was one of those creatures myself. Well I wasn't yet. It was in my DNA but if I chose not to 'turn' as Logan called it on my seventeenth birthday I'd lose the ability for good. Honestly I couldn't have cared any less. About witches and all those other things. I was just glad Logan was by my side.

At first it confused me. How the hell did I fall in love so quickly? Despite the fact Logan was perfect for me in every way, the 'mating bond' made the falling in love(which I've been told was inevitable. Whether we were bonded together or not) go a lot quicker.

I lay in bed with Logan at my side talking about how him and I had fallen in love the first time. And with everything I've been told the time thing was the only thing I didn't quite believe yet. It didn't make sense. We had met in a whole other world. Well that's how it seems to me. We had fallen in love, I was a different person. I had also died. Which kind of put a damper on things. But my father who was called a 'time turner' a type of witch that had the power to influence time, had sent Logan back through a time rift to try to prevent my death. Which he apparently had, but now things were a lot different.

"I don't care. I'm here with you now. We are going to make the most of it. This time we can make this work." Logan told me, but I had a feeling he was talking more to himself then me.

I didn't say anything. I just curled up next to him and snuggled closer breathing in his sent. I wanted to believe that this time him and I would work out. That the both of us would end up perfectly happy despite everything that had happened. But deep down I knew, we had a lot of problems a head of us. Unfinished questions and no way of knowing how any of this was going to end up. I turned and look at the calander. It'd be my birthday in two days.

Which meant soon I'd be killed. Someone would purposely kill me to turn me into something I wasn't 100% sure I believed in yet. I was a human girl. I had been for my whole life. But now everything I've ever known has changed. I wasn't sure I wanted anything to change.

"Logan?" I asked quietly. We had been laying here for hours. It was about 3 in the morning. He had been dozing off slowly.

"Yes?" He asked his voice husky from sleep sounding deeper and it sent butterflies free in my stomach.

"I don't want to change."

"Then don't."

"It doesn't seem like I have any choice. They'll find me anyway won't they?"

"That won't happen again. I- I wasn't there for you last time. I didn't protect you then- but now I'm here. Nothing will touch you." He said quietly, guilt was thick in his voice. I sighed and wrapped my arms around him and ran my fingers through his hair. I continued to sooth him until I was sure he was asleep.

Slowly I too drifted off into a peaceful sleep. But before I did I knew one thing was sure.

I would not turn. I was never going to become a witch. It was not going to happen. I refused. I was not going to turn.

That's what I chanted as I floated through my dreamless sleep.

-----

I squeeze my eyes shut and moaned. I felt like a truck had taken the liberties and ran me over. I rolled over a bit afraid to open my eyes and face the real world. I wasn't ready for that quiet yet. But as my consciousness slowly started to come back I forced my eyes open with a groan.

All I saw was blue. Beautiful smokey, icy blue. A color that held so much emotion and so my mystery.

I was a girl lucky enough to wake up to Logan's blue eyes that were staring at me with love and adoration. I was taken back and surprised by how strong that emotion was and I was shocked that I returned those feelings. I mean I knew I came to terms with this all last night. But when a person wakes up after a night like that...things are still pretty shocking. "Hey." I said not knowing what else to say.

"Goodmorning. Did you know you are absolutely gorgeous in the morning." I could feel my cheek turn pink and I lowered my eyes and said nothing. "Don't do that. Don't blush. It makes makes me want to jump your bones. I don't know how much control I'll have if you keep blushing that way."

I bit my lip nervously and he groaned. "What!" I said scared I did something to upset him. He turned away from my his back facing me.

"You just look so sexy. Stop it!" He mumbled. I just laid there unsure of what to say but feeling proud he found me attractive.

I heard him sigh as he rolled over and smiled at me. I smiled tentatively at him and said "So you stayed."

"Of course I did. Hayley I've never been so happy to wake up by your side. I remember the first time I did. I was butt naked and you were so shocked you didn't know what to do with yourself."

I frowned. I was sad and jealous he had a whole other life with another me. Even though it was me technically-it wasn't really. He noticed the frown on my face and returned my expression. "I'm sorry this happened to us."

"I'm just sorry I couldn't be the Hayley you want." I lowered my head feeling uncomfortable and awkward.

He frowned and grabbed my face and made me look at him. I lowered my eyes too uncertain to look him in the eyes. "Look at me."

"I am."

"Hayley." He said sternly.

"What I am! Dark hair blue eyes red lips...you're wearing a green top."

"I mean look me in the eyes baby." It was his tender voice that finally made me meet his eyes. He looked at me and smiled and said slowly "I love you. You! The Hayley in front of me. You are the same girl. Just a little different. But you are the same Hayley that's meant to be mine. You will always be the one I love the most."

I didn't say anything at first. Too stunned to move. "Hayley. I love you. You. The beautiful creature in front of me. Do you understand that? Do you?!"

I blushed and nodded me head.

"Good. Now maybe we can finally move on and get out of your room and go on a date.

"A date?" I said nervously.

"Yes. It's means to go out, normally with someone you're interested in or find attractive. In this case it's both."

"I know what a date is? I mean is it okay? You're my teacher after all...what can we even do?"

He smiled at me evilly and said in his low husky voice "you'll see."

And with that I just nodded numbly and quietly thought about how much that sexy ass voice made me shiver. That damn prick. Why was he so freaking attractive?

He seemed to be able to read my mind and said "it'll be okay pumpkin. You'll get used to my charming good looks soon." I gapped at him appalled. He giggle then did the most annoying thing in the world. He brought his right thumb and pointer finger up to my noise then like a child grabbed it then pretended to remove it from my face.

"Got your nose!"

Damn bastard.

:)