Chapter 13: Mr. Heart Breaker is back

So in tuesday i got to see Linkin Park live...Oh-my-god...Chester is like living breathing sex on legs. I. Love. Him. <3 <3

vote vote vote! comment comment comment. PLEASE? :)

so anyways sorry if this is a little crazy with emotions. i'm pissed off and my family sucks. I want a new one. Can i get a refund?

Chapter 13: Mr. Heart Breaker is back 

Hayley's pov:

               Vampire? Andrew was a vampire? Vampires were real? Why wouldn't they be real? Werewolves are real shouldn't vampires be real as well? But for some unknown reason I have never thought of that. "Like twilight?" I asked confused.

               I could feel Logan's annoyance but Andrew was laughing."Well not like Twilight. We DO have fangs we ALL have powers, I'm not afraid of the sun, it doesn't bother any of us. And as far as I know I like human blood. Animal is fine I guess but we couldn't live solely on that.  We'd die."

               "Oh." I said. I heard Logan sighed. I looked at him questionably.

               "You aren't afraid of vampires? You aren't afraid of werewolves? You have got to be the weirdest person I have ever met."

               "I take great offense to that. And I'm already mad at you. But no I'm not afraid of either of you because you honestly don't seem scary." the moment that came out of my mouth I knew I would regret it.

               Logan's and Andrew's features sharpened and they both looked at me with a terrifying look, as if daring me to say more. I just shrunk back "I am afraid of fish though." I said quickly hoping to distract them.

               And it worked. Logan and Andrew were cracking up laughing looking at me funny. "You are a very strange girl." Andrew said laughing.                             

Logan who was unable to talk due to the fact he was laughing so hard. This made me furious. I hated it when he made fun of me. Once he finally caught his breathe he said "Hayley, I worry about you sometimes. Are you okay in the head?"

               "Logan stop! Seriously! I hate it when you make fun of me." I said.

               "Sorry, you are just too fun to bully. Now anyways Andrew why would you leeches need any help from us?" Logan said with distain in his voice. He obviously didn't like Andrew, or vampires I guess.

               "Well dog, we have a truce right? This involves your kind too. There is something out there. Something we've never came across before. We have found several vampires dead in the last few weeks, and these aren't fledglings either. These are vampires that have been around for centuries. Also there have been dozens of humans killed, drained of blood. And don't go thinking we did it. I make sure my covens feed outside of this area." Andrew said looking at Logan with worried eyes.                              

I looked at Logan who was in deep thought. "Okay I see. Hayley, leave now okay?"                             

"What why?" I complained.