Chapter 15- Forgetting

"Your mine" he whispered again before crashing his lips onto mine again. It was better than the first time we kissed. Maybe it's because I was single now. Or maybe it's because I wasn't drunk this time. It really didn't matter. All I know is that it was better.

After who knows how long we finally pulled away for away for air. I smiled at him though he looked a little dazed.

"Hi" was all he said.

"Hey you" and then we heard woo's and yay's

I turned around to see tiana Midjina amaiyah and gabby standing there smiling. Tiana looked a but hurt but she was still smiling . "How much of that d-did you guys see" I asked nervously

"Umm lets see" gabby said smiling deviously " right after you took a breath and he was all like 'your mine'. Cheesy but cute."

"Shut up gabby"

"What you asked" I rolled my eyes at her

" h-hey ray tiana said rubbing her arms and laughing nervously

" listen tiana I'm sorry about this but it's not like I planned it ."

" it's okay" she laughed a actual genuine laugh I didn't have a chance anyway " I smiled and hugged her to death

" see that why I love you shorty"

" hey my height has nothing to do with this "

I pulled away from her and felt arms around my waist. Ray kissed my cheek from behind and whined "can we leave now"

"No" Midjina said " not until you ask her out properly " ray laughed but all my girls stood in a line and crossed there arms. I broke free from his hold and stood at the front of the group crossing my arms also.

" we'll damn that's not fair five against one"

"Well" amaiyah said " watcha waiting for her

Ray smiled and got down on one knee he grabbed my hand and whispered "be mine" befor burying his face in my stomach

I giggled everybody already knew the answer to the question " no" I said causing ray head to shoot up and everybody behind me to burst out laughing. " I'm kiddin I'm kidding. I would loooooove to" he stood up and kissed me one more time.

We ran out the mall and I realized some thing. I had forgotten about roc. I had forgotten about all the things he did. I forgot about everything except two very long pigtails.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't worry I'm not done yet. Hehe (evil laugh) oh oh we're almost ther come on guys 5,000 we can do it.

~Smile your beautiful~