Chapter 7- Headlines

(A/N)- THIS STORY WILL ALWAYS BE IN NIYA'S POV UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. SO IF YOU DONT SEE ANYONES NAME IT IN NIYAS POV. I JUST WANTED TO CLEAR THAT UP KK. Here's the chapter. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please Niya what could they do? I dont wanna hide you from everybody. It's only 2 more people. I  mean it cant---"

I kind of zoned out after that. We had walked to Roc's house from the park. He wanted to tell Princeton and RayRay about us. About me. I didn't want to hide the fact that me and Roc were together. But I did want to keep hiding from the fame, and the fans, and all the papparazzi spreading all the lies

"fine" i finally said cutting of Roc's babbling session.

"W-what?" he asked still kind of shocked from being cut off

"I said ill tell them. The boys I mean. ill tell them."

He stared at me trying to see whether or not I was lying. once he saw that i wasnt he smiled and tod up. He pratically pulled me off the couch, out the house and down the street toward  Princes house which was about a block down from Rocs house. we talked and laughed on the way there. once we got to the house I stoped at the driveway. Roc looked behind at me and the smile that seemed like it had been plastered on his face.

"Whats wrong Niya?" he asked

"I-im not so sure about this anymore"

"Niya we dont have to do this if you dont want to"

"No I do im just, im scared"

" ILL be there the entire time. itll be okay"

I put on  my best fake smile and followed behind Roc. We gt to the front door and Roc didnt even knock. He just  walked in like a boss. He guided me to the family room and everyone was in there. By everyone I mean Prodigy, RayRay, and Princeton. they all looked back when they heard us walk in. I walked from behind Roc and juped on prodigy's lap just because I can. Ray and Prnce just stared.

"Um guys I have something to tell you" Roc said

"Lemme guess. you and her are going out now" ray said poining to me when he said "her"

"Umm yea" Roc said "But there's something else that i think Prod should tell you"

Everyones head turned to prod. He was playing fruit ninja on his Phone

'Shes my sister" he said nonchalantly

"Dha fuck"princeton repled

"She cute" ray said which made me laugh

Roc glared at him for what seemed like forever

"How did you know we were going out" he finally asked

"Its on the news" said prod who was thumb wrestling with prince.

"What' i almost screamed. I ran on the news and sure enough the lady on inside editon was talking about me and rocs little park fiasco.

"Mindless Behaviors Roc Royal was spotted with a curly haird brunette at a park near his house. SHe appeared to be singing to him and they shared a sweet kiss before walking away hand in hand. although we did not catch a glimpse of the  lucky girls face we are sure that the two are an item. What do you think?"

I turned the Tv off almost immeditley Roc was staring at the tv with me his mouth wide opened as well. he walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. "I'll fix this" he whispered in  my ear.

18 hours. I had officially been going out with Roc for 18 hours how was i already making headlines. 

"Please" i whispered back to him he pulled me over to the couch and sat me on his lap.  we watched the guys fight over who had won the thumb war and we lauhed and played untl KEsha walked in. SHe didnt look to happy  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have over 650 freakin reads. IDK how many times i have to say I love you for all to understand how grateful i am. Please comment. anyway i have aquestion

theres this girl who wrote a story on Quotev. shes 18 years old and shes moving to africa to help out the people over there. She wrote a mindless behavior story called mindless confusion. she didnt finish it but she wanted me to post it here. my next update will be the intro and i want yall to comment if yall want me to write the entire story. the song on the side has nothing to do with the story. it was just funy to me.

Smile Your Beautiful

~Kayla