Chapter 3- What He Did To Her (filler)

Shaniya's POV

I whispered to Midjina not to move. We sat there quiet. My father stood there for about 5 more minutes until he finally walked away. thats when i realized i wasnt breathing. I let out a long sigh and looked at Midjina. Relief filled her eyes. She was terrifed of my dad. About 4 years ago he had rapped her because mom was on a buissness trip and he was in a "Mood". Ever since then she has been terrified. Aunt shelby is his sister, which makes Midjina her neice.

"I-im sorry Midjina. I forgot about when he ra-" she cut me off by saying "I wish i could forget"

There was a long awkward silence after that. i broke it by saying "so how are you going to get to school in the morning."

"i figured i would just walk with you. im done with pca. so i trasfered to the same school as you "

"omg youre going to Mater Academy" "yup" she replied simply. i rolled over and started to drift off. i heard Midjinas soft breathing and i knew she had been aslep. suddenly i heard my phone go off. I grabbed it off  the night stand and it was Roc

Text Convo:

R- hey bae im home

ME-kk. BAe?

R- well arent you my bae

Me- as long as you keep it a secret. remember i dont want the fame

R=   I promise.

I rolled over and fell back asleep

~Morning~

I woke up in the morning to chris brown's version of marvins room. i shook Midjina and we started getting ready for school. ( outfit on the side). We went downstairs to eat breakfast. sadly my dad was there. I felt Midjina stiffen beside me. We walked past him amd into the kitchen.

"so nobody dont say hi to they father no more"

"hey uncle chris"

"oh, midjina your here." he said putting a preverted smile on his face   "are you coming back her later on?" 

"no" i responded quickly." im walking her home after school"

"shut up you little bitch. no one was talking to you:" he turned to midjina " is  that what you were gonna say"

"umm i dont know uncle chris. Depends on how much homework i get"midjina replied

"oh well i hope i see you" he gave me one last glare before finally going upstairs.

just then Prodigy walked downstairs. "yo whats up young blood" he said giving me kiss on the cheek amd going over to the dishwasher to grab a bowl to make him some cereal. his eyes widened at the sight of midjina

"did he try anything with her" he said jerking his head up toward the stairs when he said "he"

"NO prod its fine" jina said. "i can still hear yall ya know"

Just then there was  aknock at the door. Prodigy grabbed his bowl of cereal and ran to his room."HAve a nice day at school young blood" he said. I opened the door. it was tiana and her little sister amiyah. Amiyah was a total mindless stalker. Thats the only reason she doesnt know the secret.

As soon as I opened the door Amaiyah scruched up her nose "prodigys been here" she said

"how would you know that?"

"i smell the soap he uses"

"well youre crazy. because he hasnt been here. And why would you even care. dont you like princeton"

"yea but wherever prodigys been princetons been. duh."

"whatever" i told her "Midjina lets go"

we walked out the house and toward the skool. when we got there we saw..........................................................................................................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it sucks im sooo sorry. But its like a filler to get yu ready for the next party.the next part is gonna be extra long and have a LOT of DRAMA . still i need feed back positive or negative. and the person that they saw was no one important so dont worry

DONT FORGET TO VOTE :)

-KAYLA