Chapter 12- ROCky Relationship

"OMG niya your lying!" Gabby practically screamed in my ear. I pulled the phone away from my ear and laughed a little bit.

"I wish i was. And the sad part about is i actually liked it" i took a short pause before continuing "......and i dont feel guilty...at all."

"Damn that sound like some mess. Whatchu think ti gon say?" she asked

" I dont even know how im gon tell her......"

"what the hell niya. you aint tell ha."

"I dont know how"

"well lets just forget about if for now what we gon do today"

"oh yor not hanging with your boo jay today"

"only i can call him jay to you hes jaden and nah he oughta town with his grandmama"

"well you wanna go hang out at midjinas house"

"yeah sure"

"alright meet me dere in half an hour Ima tell amayiah and tiana"

"bye  bestie"'

"adios"

I hung up the phone to call tiana. she picked after the fourth ring."amaiyah play that song one mo god damn time and i swear i will beat the shit oughta you." she screamed

"hey niya wuz up" she said. i just laughed

"lol what did amaiyah do this time"

"uhg she playin that god damn song just because princetons and i quote "so goddang cute" and im like i love them and all but why the fuck thay singing about a freaking one pound fish. i mean come on."

"I actually like that song" i said trying to surpress a laugh

"well then fuck you now was there a reason you called me""

'yea and i love you too but umm you and amaiyah wanna come hang out at midjina house"

"oh yea"

"alright half an hour ok"

"aiight bye"

"bye"

i got dressed in a short black skirt with white tights a pink cheetah print crop top that hung of my shoulder and my pink and white air maxes. i put my phone in my bra  and walked out the door the boys were outside on there bikes. i said hi to prince and prod and gave ray an awkward hug before walking the 15 minutes to midjinas house. i  pulled my phone out of it "hiding place and texted roc

"hey bae"

no reply so i decided to text midjina

"im omw to your crib"

still no reply  i got to midjinas street when gabby tiana and amaiyah caught up with me. we started walkin and talking till we got to midjinas house we went in the usual way since the door wasnt locked.i didnt hear anything so i figured midjina was still in her room sleeping. i went upstairs and walked into her room and all the girls eyes went wide.

I didnt cry because honesly it wasnt worth it

I didnt storm out of the room because i wasnt mad

Roc had midjina pinned aainst the wall trying t kiss her while her head was turned trying to dodge him. I ever so calmly walked up to roc kicked him where the sun to shine dragged him out midjnas room and looked the door.

"roc were done"i said in a monotone

i then turned to midjina and smiled

"who wants to go see sparkle. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

eh? eh? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?????!!!?????!!!!!!!!!! do you like??? I know this chapaters boring but do you like the story in general.????? but honestly i didnt even expect that lol but this storys nowhere near done. i have like 16 chapters started but there not finshed yet just you know titles and outlines. but thank yal for the reads. the next part ii post is gonna be roc and  midjinas (clears throat) umm session. in roc pov and the the morning after there session when niya and the girls caught them. idk if im going to go deep into it but ummmm you guys tell me.......................