Chapter 2- Where To Hide

Shaniyahs POV

"Where are we going?" roc said. I stopped running. I honestly didnt know. I couldnt go to Gabby's house. She would find out the secret. I pulled my phone out my pocket and looked though the contacts.

"Were going to my aunt shelby's house" i replied scrolling past her name. "That the only person I can trust right now" i started walking put Roc pullled me back by my waist. "Can you hold my hand again" he said. I sighed and grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the house. she lived about three blocks away from me. Which was a shame because i only saw her once a year. We walked up the driveway and into the garage, whichshe always left open. She dosent like to answer the front door.  I rung the doorell and my cousin Midjina opened the door her mouth dropped.

"omg. Niya it's ben like forever" She gave me a tight hug. She had gotten sent to boarding school for beating somebody up and getting suspended at every school she went to. "I know. i missed you so much. So how was PCA.(the school from zoey 101)

"It was amazing cuz. Wasnt really a punishment if you ask me all dem gorgeous guys. With them abbs oh god gir....." she got cut off by Roc clearing his throat trying to get my attentio.

OMFG. THAT FREAKING ROC ROYAL. FROM FREAKNG MINDLESS BEHAVIOR. OMG NIYA IS THIS YOUR BOYFRIEND? WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME. OMG I LOOK A MESS. She pushed me aside a held her hand out for a hand shake from roc. She cleared her throat and finally calmed down. well as calm as she could get. "hi im Midjina. im 14 and im single"

Dha fuck?????????

Roc Royal just laughed and kissed her hand. They stared at each other  for a little to long if you ask me. Roc noticed me staring and quickly let go of midjinas hand and grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. Midjina frowned but she didnt look mad. "Well can we go in"she said and pointed t the house. We walked in and me and roc sat on the couch. Me on his lap. Midjina sat in the rocking chair next to the couh. she turned the TV on to a movie.we talked and laughed and played around. Every once in a while Roc would glance over at Midjina.  Finally Prod texted me

TEXT CONVO

P- the boys are gone. r u with roc

Me- yup were at aunt shelbys house with midjina

P-ok well mommy said get home before 12. daddys coming home at1 if he finds out that youre still out yuo gonna be dead

Me- damn ok im coming

My dad  abuses us. And my mom does nothing about it which is why i have to beat him home or he gets mad. "Roc we Gotta go. I have to beat my dad home"

"ok lets go"  he said  he grabbed my hand and pulled me out the gaarage door.

"wait." i turned to midjina wo was just about to close the door. " hey jina want to spend the night at my house". she hesitated for a while "Ok sure" she replied  

WE began walkin home. my phone startded ringing in my back pocket. i pulled it out and it was my neighbor tiana. she knew my secret too.

phone convo

T-girl you dad got home early

M-oh shit  cover for me please

T-ill try but you have to talk to ray ray about me

M- fine just help mke

Tiana's POV

"hey mr johnson wait up" i screamed "im not in the mood tiana" he mumbled heading towards the house

"wait. uum i need a ride to my cousins house"

"aint dhat what cho moma for you lil bitch"

"everbody's alredy dere. they told m to try to find a ride"

"ughh fine" he replied "but this godd damn house bet not be far

techcnically i wasnt lying. my cousin was having a party. i just didnt want to go. bu t i had to help NIya. out of the corner of my eye i could see niya coming with roc and her cousin. i hope int he car real fast so tat i wouldnt make it obvious that they were there and we pulled off.

Shaniya's POV

I  Saw Tiana get in the car with my dad. man i love that graah. Me and Midjina walked in the house i gave roc a kiss on the cheek and told him to call me when he got home. me and jina went upstairs we watched TV and played games until we heard my dad car pull up.

we turned everthing off and crwled under the covers. we shut our eyes tight and dared not to move

"NIYA PROD YALL BETTA BE IN THIS DAMN HOUSE OR IMMA BEAT BOTH OF YALL ASSES" We heard his deep voice boom from downstairs. then his foot steps coming up the stairs. then prods door opening more foosteps and then my door opening.

"wake yal asses up. yall no dame well yall aint sleep"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok so What yall think. i need feed back. posiive or negative it dont matter

so midjina and tiana are actually my friends fan them

Midjina: cheesyy97 (lol yes with two y's

Tiana: (her real name is actually Tierra) 2mindless4_you

so umm i think i know where im going with this story but tell me what yo think should happen and ill use ome of yall suggesions

love yall

-kayla