Chapter 13- ROCky relationships Part 2

Roc's POV

im omw

Thats what i said to midjina. thats what got me kicked in the balls. I may never be able to have babies. those 5 freakin letter destroyed me and niyas relationship. But i guess im he only one to blame. i guess theres nothing i can do to fix it. its all on me now.

right now im walking at he park trying to ignore the pain coming from between my legs.I suppose you want to know what happened. Well lets start from the beggining.

~after the signing~

I got out the car after texting midjina furiously since we  had left the signing. I sat in the front so Niya wouldnt see what I was doing. I had already told the driver to drop me off at Jinas house. when i got there niya texted me trying to figure out what was going on. i told her i just had to help jina with some singing stuff.

~a hour later~

"No Jina listen to me. you have to go for the high note. dont hesitate just feel it. Come on you got this"

"ok i can do this. go again" she said. she took a deep breath and i played the first cords. then when i gave her the signal she began singing

  I used to be afraid of giving up

The road was just too tough

Out here on my own

My path was so alone

But now I see clearly

Everything within me

Is reaching up to the sky

I can see the world with open eyes

You can’t let it pass you

Just take hold and grasp it

Now’s the time to take a chance

With the strength of a thousand men

Climbing to my feet again

Dry those tears from your eyes

And everything will be alright

You know the rainbow’s just in sight

Dust your wings off as you rise

If your heart feels overwhelmed

Just know you’re never by yourself

Put your hand in mine, hold your head up high

And together we’ll rise

"yes. there we go that was amazing."

'omygawd i cant believe i just did that your amazing roc"

" why thank you madam"

"your very welcome kind sir" she said playing along and then giggling "now can you teach me how to play the guitar"

"sure" i said. she sat down on the stool and i positioned the guitar so that she would hold it right. i placed my hand over hers and showed her some notes.

she looked back at me our faces only inches apart."like this?" she asked placing her fingers to play an "a"

I looked in her eyes. she looked back at me. And me eing the dumbass that i Am leaned in and kissed her.

~after the whole going to niya and kissing her and saying im sorry thing~ (sorry im not retyping that)

i ended up at midjinas house. she was saying that she was so stupid to do what she did and that she didnt feel anything. she didnt realize that i had felt something. it wasnt as strong as what i felt for niya but it was something.

"So you felt no type of spark whatsoever" i said trying to contain my shock

"nope"

'Are you sure" I asked one last time

"yes"

i slumped down in the chair that i was sitting in midjina was standing across the room from me. i stood up and walked over to her pinning her up against the wall.

"what about now"

"roc st'

i crashed my lips against hers.

she fought me but i was stronger. at the moment that i was thinking about letting her go niya walked in amd 2 seconds later i lost my manhood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ting im so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry it took me so long but you know school. lol so anyway watcha think????????????????? i know its not enough but ill try to update tommorrw k?????????

Smile Your Beatiful

~Kayla