Chapter 1- One More Person

Shaniyah's POV

"ummmm. i-im ummmmmm..............."

"What are you deaf. or are you just plain stupid. I asked you who the fuck you are" roc said anger rising in his voice and his eyes

"ummm i-im p--prods sis-sister" i choked out . there was no point in lying. something about him just made me wanna tell him. maybe it was his  eyes. those beautiful brown ............. Wait what the fuck am i thinking.

His expresion  quickly changed. "oh im so sorry . i didnt know." the feeling in his eyes quickly changed from anger and rage to regret and confusion 

"No one knew" i whispered just loud enough for him to hear

"Damn me and my anger issues"he said and i giggled. he smiled at me and i smiled back "your cute when you giggle"  he said. I blushed deep red when he said that.

"W-why arent you with the other guys" i said still studdering. damn he probaly thinks im an idiot. not that i care.

"I didnt feel to well so umm i stayed behind." he took a few steps closer to me. i took a few steps back "you know you dont have to be nervous around me" he said. and i have to ask you a question.

'Im not nervous. and go ahead ask away"

"well, you dont have to answer if you dont want to. but why didnt you want anyone to know. i mean dony you want the attention, the money, the fame?"

"thats the point i dont. i dont want  to have friends just because i know mindless behavior. i want to have friends because they like me for my personality. i dont want to get the best seats and food at restaurants or basketball games just because i know people. i want to get that type of treatment for just being me"i replied. roc stared back at me with a look of awe in his eyes.

" youre amazing" he said. we stood there in silence just staring at each other until i broke the tension " wanna watch a movie i said"

"with you of course"

we sat on the couch and began watching takers. it was prods favorite movie. and i was just obsessesd with chris brown so i didnt mind watching it. i got tired and rested my head on rocs chest and we sat like that for the entire movie

Prod's POV

IT WAS 1:50. Niya gets out at 2:00. i decided to text roc so that he could leave before she came.

text convo

me- wuz up roc where u at

roc-y the fuck u aint tell us about niya

me- ummmmm wat

roc-you know what the fuck im talkin bout. she aint feel well so she came home early. and i screamed at her cuz i thought she was some type of robber.

me-it was her choice if it wuz up to me i wouldve told yo

roc- i know im not mad. bye bro. dont dissapoint dha fans by ignoring them while txtin me.

shit he knew. i honestly didnt want them to know. what if they started going out. then she would be growing up. she would pay more attention to roc then to me. i am NOT going to let that happen. she my little sister not his little toy and i wont let him hurt her.

shaniyah's POV

"who you txtin?"i asked him

"ummm your brother" he said unsure of his self

"listen please dont tell anyone please. i need this secret"i looked at him deep in the eyes

"i promise" he replied. he begin coming closer,and coser, and closser until we finally kissed. not to rough.. just right. not to long just a few seconds he pulled away and was about to say something until mi fone started ringing. the words that went through mi head at that moment should not ever be said aloud.

"what" i answered.

"get out of the house were on our way back" prods voice rang through the phone

"we gotta go" i told rock and pulled his hand and ran out the back door

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what yall think???????? comment please