Chapter 14

Hi everyone!! I hope you guys are doing good! Thank you SO MUCH for 10k views!!! I appreciate each and every one of you for supporting me, even though I'm extremely busy, and never have the time to update lmao. Thank you for your love!!
Love,
Anonymous 💜

822 words.

While in class, my mind wondered, from my brother, to Cynthia, to jaden, to chase...fuck i haven't talked to him in 2-3 days. This class was boring as hell. The teacher trying to teach us clueless teenagers how to do this stupid math, that we will never use in our entire lives. I looked over around to see people all on their phones. Maybe I should get on mine and text chase? What if he's still upset with me? I felt awful....screw it.

Chase, can I please talk to you? I want to apologize for everything Saturday, and how I practically ignored you the weekend on accident. I hope you're doing okay.

It's been 26 minutes. He never takes that long to reply. I decided to put my phone up, trying to take my mind off of chase.

Class had ended, and I could finally try to find chase. I saw him walking in the hallway....but with Zara? Zara...Cynthia's best friend, and she's up to something. As I walked down the opposite direction of the hallway, in order to catch his attention, I had finally walked past him, but I grabbed his wrists, and brought him to a corner around the hallway. "What the fuck y/n? Why did you have to drag me, you couldn't say 'hey chase, can I speak to you for a minute?' Instead of dragging me into a corner?" I completely ignored his comment. "Why didn't you text me back?" I said looking at him with soft eyes. He could tell I was hurt, but he had to be the 'badass' he was, and try to not care. "Maybe because I didn't want to?" He snapped. "That's quite rude. I just wanted to apologize for sat-" "y/n I don't care. Go back to your boyfriend, jaden. I don't think we should be friends anymore. Zara and I are kinda talking, and she doesn't want me being friends with you" he said looking down. "How pathetic can you be? First off, jaden is not my boyfriend. Will never be my boyfriend. Second, you're talking to Zara? ZARA? YOUR EX'S BEST FRIEND. MY FUCKING GOD WHY ARE BOYS SO OBLIVIOUS WHEN IT COMES TO GIRLS WHO ARE TOXIC TRYING TO HURT THEM? .....I was going to apologize for hurting you, but now I just want to apologize saying, I'm sorry I fell for you, I'm sorry I like you so much that I told jaden we could only be friends because him & i both knew I had feelings for you....but most of all I'm sorry for, I'm sorry that you can't see past your ego to notice that she actually doesn't like you." I walked away, leaving him in shock. I had checked myself out of school. Driving home, I totally forgot about my sister. "Oh fuck" I said cursing myself out. I had pulled over to the side of the road, to text my sister. My brother had practice, so he couldn't take her home.

y/s/n, I'm so sorry I checked out because something had happened today that I just couldn't bare to see another face and I totally forgot to tell you, I'm almost home now, but can you please find a ride home? I know y/b/n has practice today, so I'm in desperate need for you to find a ride after school. Again, I'm so sorry. Text me when you've found a ride. Love you.

I waited until she had texted me back. I heard my phone go off -

y/n i understand. It's completely fine. I will ask someone. Thank you for telling me. At least you're the nice sibling who would actually tell you when they can't get a ride. Love you too

I had exhaled out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Turning on my music, a sad song had played. "Sweet Night by V" (stream dynamite by bts & back door by stray kids, thank you 😽) I use to cry to this song thinking about how chase left me because of his popularity is so big, he was probably ashamed of me. Skipping the song, I drove again to my house. I walked into my home, going straight to the living room, I was so drained, sad & tired. I had taken a 2 hour nap, that I desperately needed. Once I woke up, I cooked some kimchi, ate it, then went to shower. As I was putting on my clothes, I heard my messages go off...it was chase.

y/n, I am so so so sorry. Please meet me somewhere later, I need to talk to you.

I felt bad, should I go? Or should I stay at home and mope around?

Sure, I'll meet you at the ice cream shop you took me to at 6?

Perfect, see you there💙

I smiled, waiting for the time to come.