chapter 6

hello everyone!!! thank you for over 700 views! this is crazy! never thought that would happen. sorry i haven't updated in a while! i've been so busy with school & family life. thank you so so much for the feedback and support! this chapter is honestly, not that good, but i hope you enjoy is!
much love,
anonymous <3

word count 662

"alexa, turn on my sad playlist" as i said, just laying there on my bed. my mind going from one place to the other. 'who should i choose? both of them are absolutely amazing. i just can't pick one'. as i was thinking, my favourite song came on. it's one i like to cry to a lot. probably because chase and i used to listen to it together. *sigh* i don't even know what to do now.

_____

my annoying alarm clock of course had to wake me up. i got dressed for school, ate breakfast, then went to my car waiting for my sister to get her slow ass out of the house so we can go to school. when i got there, i was just walking the halls, minding my business, but of course cynthia and her little friends came up to me. "so....what's your name again? ahah i don't care. why were you with my boyfriend yesterday? huh? what makes you think you could go out with another girls boyfriend?" she asked me with the meanest look on her face. "um....uh..." i was stuttering & slurring my words like how a drunk person would talk. "that's what i thought. stay away from him, or i will give you absolute hell. don't even try me" she told me. i was on the verge of tears about to cry, so i ran away, without even looking back to see if they were laughing at me. i couldn't handle it.

_____
i got to class, and saw jaden. "y/n!! hey what's up?" jaden asked me. "nothing, just you know, the boring life." i replied trying to hide my face hopefully him not seeing that i was crying. "what about you?" i asked. "actually everything's going great actually.... also, uh i wanted to say, thank you. for being you. most girls i've been friends with are just fake, fake, and fake." he said with a giggle. i just smiled and laughed. "you deserve better jaden." i told him as i put my hand on his shoulder. "thank you y/n, that means so much to me." he said as he looked at me straight in the eyes. his eyes were beautiful. they're so blue, they look like the ocean. i have a big fear of the ocean, but looking into his eyes makes me want to drown in water. "you're welcome, i'm always here if you need me." i said with a grin.

________
class moved on; when we went to lunch, i saw cynthia and chase in the hallways talking, me being me, of course i had to eves drop. i was hearing whisper shouting. "so chase, WHY DID YOU GO WITH HER? HUH? IS SHE BETTER THAN ME?" cynthia screamed st chase. "cynthia, you cheat me on me, you treat me like shit. i cant put up with this anymore. i'm done. we're done." chase said in the most calming, low voice. "it's because of her isn't it? wow, she's such a hoe. why are you going to be with her?" cynthia asked chase with the most annoyed tone in her voice. "no she's not a hoe, if any girl is, it's you. at least she doesn't cheat on her boyfriend." chase said. in my mind, it was going crazy. 'chase just stuck up for me' that made my heart completely happy. i had to stop listening before i get caught, so i just went to the lunch room. hoping i could sit next to jaden and chase. but i don't know what's going to happen. i guess we'll just have to find out when we get in there.