Chapter 1

hi! this is my first ever story writing so i ask you to please not judge my writing lol! thanks for reading and i hope you enjoy it! <3
-anonymous

653 words

so i guess i should start out saying the basics , my name is y/n l/n. i'm 17 years old and i live in los angeles california. up here in the west coast is pretty peaceful. there's a lot of places that i can go to so i could pretty much clear my mind. my home life is basic , you know ? i have a brother , a mother , a father , and a sister. i'm the middle child sadly. my brother is 18 and my sister is 14. school starts tomorrow and i really don't want to go back.

time skip
6:00 am
i wake up , and head straight to my bathroom , while brushing my teeth i hear music from my sisters room now knowing that i don't have to go into her dirty room to wake her up. i put on a quite good amount of makeup and straightened my hair. i went back into my room to get dressed. once i was dressed i walked downstairs to eat some breakfast. while waiting for my sister , i put my shoes on and packed my lunch and back pack. school started at 7:45 and it took 10 minutes to get there. i checked the time 7:30 "y/s/n let's go!" i screamed , and i probably woke everyone else in my house up. "i'm coming hold on!" y/s/n replied. i hopped in the car and finally y/s/n came and got in. while at school i went to my home room and saw that chase hudson aka my ex best friend / crush was in the seat next to the desk that had my name on it. chase and i go wayyyyy back. we were best friends before we were even born. our moms had went to high school together. chase and i were so close. we never spent a day without each other. until 2 years ago ... freshman year , he started to play football , starting dating all the cheerleaders especially cynthia parker. she was/ is the worst. she would always make fun of me, i never told chase that because i know he would do something he would regret. but now , there he is , dating her and totally forgot about me. he completely ignored me when they started dating. he hung out with all the jocks, leaving me by myself. snapping out of my thought, i walked towards my seat praying to God that he wouldn't notice me , come to find out, my prayer was never answered. "well hey there" chase said to me. "h-hi" i stuttered back. in my mind i was mentally cussing myself out for stuttering. "how have you been? i haven't talked to you in forever." chase said "i've been pretty good, i guess. how about you?" i asked back "meh , i could be better , now since school started back , things are going to get worse" he said with a little laugh "i know right " i said laughing too. "can i see your schedule?" he asked me "yeah of course" i said handing him the paper with my classes. "let's see" he said as he was comparing the papers together. i couldn't help to notice his perfectly built bone-structure in his face. his curls hanging loose over his forehead and those beautiful plumped lips of his , made me fall in love all over again. i guess i was so caught up in staring at him he waved his hand over my face saying "y/n are you okay?" "yeah i'm sorry" i said blinking twice and turning red. "no it's fine" he said with a smile. he continued to talk saying "we have 4th , 6th and 7th period together" "oh that's awesome!" i said while the bell rung. "i'll catch you later" he said giving me a big smile with a wink "yeah see you" i said back to him blushing like crazy.