chapter 11

Hi oh my goodness. Thank you to everyone who's checked up on me, I'm going through so much. School is so stressful, and my phone actually broke and it wouldn't turn on, so I had to buy another one and it took a week and 2 days to ship 🙄 but thank you again, for your love and support, I appreciate it so so much.
much love,
anonymous

619 words
as mom promised, she woke me up for dinner. she of course had to send my brother to wake me up though. "hey y/n, wake your ass up" he said as he jumped on me, making me sink into the mattress. "i'm up, you idiot. get off of me" i said back to him groaning as he was putting all his weight on me. i walked down the stairs, following my brother, heading to the table to eat. "look who's finally up" my sister said while faking being surprised. "is it national 'be a bitch to your sister' day?" I asked looking at my siblings "y/n, language!" my father of course, had to get onto me. "fine fine" i said throwing my hands up and sitting down in my chair. mom set the food on the table, so we all grabbed what we wanted to put on our plates. "how's everyone's grades?" mom asked, shoving mashed potatoes into her mouth. "i made a 56 on my math test today" my brother said while laughing. but my parents weren't. "son, that's horrible. you need to bring that up, or else you can't go on that date with cynthia" i swear i spit out my water "CYNTHIA?" i yelled asking if i heard that right. "yeah, she asked me if i wanted to hang some time. of course i said yes. why?" he asked looking at me weirdly "are you fucking dumb?" "y/n! how many times do we have to tell you to watch your mouth!" dad yelled at me "dad you're allowing your son to go on a date with a girl who's bullied your daughter before, and has hurt my best friends feelings?!" I yelled at me "what? cynthias not like that. she bullied you? why didn't you ever tell me this?" my mom asked me. "I don't believe you, I'm still going on the date with her" I looked at my brother with such disbelief when he said that to me. "she's trying to get back at me for hanging out with her ex, my best friend, chase" i said standing up. "ha okay" he said and went back to eating "when she breaks your heart, don't come running to me telling me you should've listened to me." I said a stormed out of the room and ran up the stairs to my bedroom "I'll go check on her" my sister said, standing up. I had locked the door for no one to enter. I had pulled up my messages to text chase, in the middle of typing a sentence, I heard a soft knock at my door. "go away" i said and rolled my eyes. "open up...please" it was my sister. I had turned off my phone and opened the door to let her in. she sat on my bed and she knew i was pissed. "I know, I know" she said and looked away  "it honestly makes no sense, why the fuck would cynthia want to date an 18 year old, let alone, our fucking brother?" i was furious. I couldn't even control my anger, I started to cry. " I know she's doing it to get back at you, when you said that at the table, it clicked in my head. you're right" she said and finally looked back into my eyes. we stayed silent for a couple of minutes. "you should take a shower and go to sleep. I'll see you in the morning, or afternoon, whenever the hell you'll wake up" she laughed and so did i. I decided to shower, and then go straight to sleep. I'll just have to text chase in the morning when I wake up.