Chapter 3

hi! thanks so so much for the votes! it means so much to me that people are enjoying my writing. hope you enjoy this chapter! i'll try to keep updating quickly. much love,
anonymous
332 words

as the day went by, it was finally 6th period. which is also the second class i have with chase. i haven't seen nor talked to chase since the little incident in the lunch room between him and jaden. when i walk into class i try to look for chase, but he's nowhere to be seen. the late bell rings, still no chase. as the teacher was introducing herself, chase walked in. 2 minutes late maybe? not that bad, but still a great first impression am i right? "ah mr. hudson, you're late" the teacher said to chase. "yes i know, i'm very sorry ma'am." chase replied "take a seat please" the teacher said to him. while he was walking trying to find a seat, i was eyeing him like a hawk. concentrating on the way he looks when he's trying to find himself a place to sit. he looked exactly in my direction and gave me a very angry look. it made me sad because i didn't even do anything to him. when the bell rung, we all gathered our things and went to our next class, the last class! i went up to chase in the hallway trying to make conversation "hey chase. are you okay?" i simply asked him while having a frown on my face. "yeah y/n, perfectly fine!" he replied with a sarcastic tone. "oh i'm sorry. i didn't me-" "no, no. that was rude of me. i shouldn't have said that in that tone. i'm sorry" he said with an apologetic face. "no you're fine. hey about the whole lunch thing... what happened?" i asked him trying to look at him as he just kept looking straight. "oh it was nothing. don't worry about it. oh look here! it's our class! let's go in" he said trying to get off that topic. "okay well, um, i guess we'll just talk about it later." i told him. "yeah , we better not" chase said back to me.