I Am Lacerta Chapter 30

heyoo sorry to keep u guys waiting - now i had a lot of controversy with the last chapter because of little noah... now i no u all want lacerta to be a "good-guy" but to be honest she really isnt a good guy. she's a death eater - but just has a good side.

also the dark mark is affecting her because she's so young .. her emotions r going mental cos sometimes she can manage to block the influences of the mark but sometimes it takes over like when she has power over someone (like noah) xx anywayyyy im sorry if u didn't like it - im glad u told me rather than telling me wat i could improve and everything :) 

please VOTE - COMMENT - FAN !! here r my newest fanners:

sweetcakesxoxo   katymay   Josie3   tanyamccann   ShuddaWuddaCudda   and    NickTravers 

I LOVE ALL MY FANS SO MUCHLIES U LEGENDS :D XX

I Am Lacerta Chapter 30

I miss Fred. I can't even think straight I miss him so much. I couldn't wait to see him on the Hogwarts Express, even though we were in different houses I planned to sit with him. My mind was whirring with excitement. And my moods are much more magnified than most people - I take after my mother in that way according to Cissy. 

I was practically vibrating with excitement, which was quite embarrassing when you're sitting in a cafe. When the waitress came over she said:

"You alright? Can I get you anything?" I looked up at her.

"Yes!" I blurted out. "I'm excited." I explained.

"Must be exciting.." she said obviously.

"Yeah, I haven't seen my boyfriend in like three weeks and I'm seeing him tomorrow." I said, unable to hold back the giant grin that broke free. I was honestly surprised at myself - this was so unlike me!

"Ooh lucky! I'm single at the moment.. anyway's, is there anything I can get you?" she asked and I said;

"Umm, yeah a capuccino." I said, saying the first drink I saw on the menu.

"Alright I'll be back in a second." she said, walking off. I then tried to take my mind off Fred, and concentrate on the task at hand - breaking people out of Azkaban. Who would I break out? I formed a mental list: obviously my mum Bellatrix Lestrange, my dad Rodolphus Lestrange, and my uncle Rabastan Lestrange, then we obviously we needed Fenrir Greyback to associate with the werewolves. I had heard about the Carrow's from Cissy - at school she had been good friends with the twins, and Lucius had told me about Mulciber, Jugson and Rookwood - the last having worked with him. I had often been told of Antonin Dolohov by fellow deatheaters - Avery and him seemed to be quite chummy..

So now I had a list:

Bellatrix Lestrange

Rodolphus Lestrange

Rabastan Lestrange

Fenrir Greyback

Antonin Dolohov

Amycus Carrow

Alecto Carrow

Augustus Rookwood

Mulciber 

Jugson

 I smiled at my finished list and thought. Fenrir would clearly be sent to the werewolves, who should be sent to the giants? Macnair, who killed dangerous creatures for the ministry, would not be sorely missed to be honest and knew how to follow orders. There was a new Death Eater called Paley, fresh out of Hogwarts who was apparently very good at strategy, so he could go aswell. Avery was an idiot but would provide muscle if things got ugly.