I Am Lacerta Chapter 40

he-he-he-hello loverlies :D hope ur all well - dont forget to VOTE - COMMENT - TWEET - FAN and the newest loverlies (my fans XX) are:

SamiBooker   bennettleship   NathanAdams   and   strabberyshortcake2

haha i love all my fans u loverly people xx enjoy the chappy xx

I Am Lacerta Chapter 40 (yay!!)

I don't know how long we kept up the continuous torture - after what felt like several hours but was more likely only several minutes I'd lost track of time. Umbridge had only stopped once, straight after my first scream to soundproof the door, but it hadn't lasted long.

The pain was indescribable. It felt like I was suffocating, I couldn't breathe from the heart-wrenching sobs that fell from my lips, my body fell out of my control and my whole body was screaming out in agony. They were aching from relief from the agony that was the Cruciatus Curse - but I found that no matter how long you were under the Cruciatus Curse, you couldn't get used to it. 

Then suddenly, just like that - I was released from hell. I felt my vision slowly coming back to me, and though my body still ached - I felt like I was in heaven.

Umbridge leaned close to me and I felt her breath on my cheek - quite different to the gasping that was coming from my mouth.

"I warned you, you stupid little git. You're just a child in a grown up world - you don't understand what you're doing. Just answer my questions, Lestrange, and you're free to go home.." she whispered maliciously.

"What do you even want from me?" I moaned hoarsely, my throat aching from the effort of talking.

"Tell me what you know of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named." she said simply, as if she were discussing the weather, not talking to a girl she had just tortured, about the evillest man who ever lived.

I swallowed, trying to soothe my throat and said as bodly as I was able:

"Nothing."

She chuckled darkly. 

"Now we BOTH know that's not true. You must have heard the stories, you were brought up by pure-blood wizards - and not only pure-bloods but the MALFOYS.. Lucius used to be a death eater, you know. Of course you do.. We both know you know about You-Know-Who, so tell me what you know." she said simply.

"All I know about him is he is a very bad man - killed many people. Believes in blood purity - my family are high up in his ranks, my mum is his right-hand woman and my dad and uncle not far behind. The day I was born was the day he disappered - the day Lily and James Potter were killed - the day famous Harry Potter got his scar.." I replied simply.

"You talk about him as if he's still alive?" she said, but it came out as more of a question.

"How d'you know he isn't?" I asked truthfully, and she opened her mouth to argue but shut it again when she came up with nothing.

"The Dark Lord is not back." she hissed eventually.

"What ever you say, Umbridge - but you were right. If either of us were to know first who's more likely - you or me?" I said, and she replied quickly.

"Me, of course. I'm the Minister's "right-hand woman" as you so rightly put it before." she said smugly.

"Really? Before me? The daughter of two death eaters, god daughter of another, my guardian and uncle is another?" I stated and she opened her mouth again and shut it frustratedly.

"Lucius Malfoy is not a death eater. He's a good friend of mine - he was under the influence of the Imperious Curse." she said matter-of-factly.

"Was he really? First I've heard of it.." I said, generally surprised - who would have known my uncle was such a dirty liar..