I Am Lacerta Chapter 4

COMMENT - FAN - VOTE!! PLEASE i don't write those three words for my leisure! even if you don't like it just tell me what you think - I won't be offended!! :P I know this chapter's short but it still needs to be publishedd xxx

I Am Lacerta Chapter 4

That night I was heading down to the Slytherin common room after saying goodnight to Luna, when I overheard voices. I recognised one to be Fred immediately, and after a while I realised who the second voice was. I couldn't move, incase they heard me so I sat tight, hardly breathing, and listened to their conversation. "Ginny, I can look after myself, OK? I don't need my baby sister giving me advice thanks." said Fred stubbornly. "Don't you see, Fred? That freak is using you. She'll go out with you for a while then she'll drop you and break your heart. I bet that's what she does for fun." replied Ginny, equally as stubborn. "I know her Fred, she's in all my classes -" That bitch! I thought - sure 'cos you know me SO well!! "-and she has, like, NO friends! She's a freak, Fred, and everyone sees it but you. Infact, I have no idea what you see-" Ginny was cut off by Fred angrily shouting: "Don't you DARE insult Lacerta infront of me!"

I was beaming with pride. He was defending me!! "Fine, I won't - but let me say this: Lacerta is not good for you! You don't even know her last name do you?" Ginny said spitefully - I could practically hear her smirk. I covered my mouth in shock - praying she wouldn't tell him. "So what if she didn't tell me her full name? We hardly just met!" Fred said defiantly. "Yeah, well her name is Lacerta Lestrange. You know as in Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange, the death eaters daughter. Her parents are at this very moment rotting in Azkaban with life sentences for carrying out his dirty work. Do you understand me now when I tell you she's not good for you?" Ginny finished smugly.

I was literally in shock. I was desperate to know what Fred was thinking. I just had to sit during the awkward silence until suddenly Fred said, "Well, of COURSE she didn't tell me that, Ginny! It would be a bit full on for the second date, huh! She's probably embarrassed by her parents - who would want parents like that?? Anyway I've had enough - goodnight Ginny." "But-" "I don't want to hear it Ginny." said Fred menacingly. I would have paid all the money in the world to see the look on her face at that moment, but I knew I had to stay hidden. Eventually she stalked off, furiously - so I was free to go. I walked back to the common room silently, trying to restrain myself from running upstairs and killing Ginny Weasley for trying to separate me from the first guy I've ever properly liked.

SO NOW YOU KNOW WHO LACERTA IS!! X COMMENT-FAN-VOTE!!