What the cheese?!

A/N Hey foxes and everyone else reading this. Sorry it's been a while since I've updated. I can't really say I've been busy, or that I haven't had any ideas because- well that would be a lie. The true reason why is because I've just gotten the feeling I'm not doing the Percy Jackson series justice. I'm sorry. I will try to update more often.

Hope you enjoy and thanks to those who read through that late night ramble! (btw it's late)

---------

Crystal looked around curious. It was the first time she had ever been in an airport and there were people everywhere. Although she stuck with the group, and Percy looking around nervously every time they heard a plane take off, it was still pretty cool to see all the different people doing different things. At one terminal businessmen were all on their phones or computers, she actually saw several sitting on the floor in nice suits with their electronics plugged into the outlets right next to them.

They passed a group of students and at least half looked over gasping and pulling out their phones to take pictures. Sky and the others smiled and waved as they kept walking, getting some squeaks from the girls in the group and cautious stares from the teachers as they pushed the students on. Curious, Crystal looked over at Quentin who was walking next to her.

"Who were they?" she asked tilting her head.

"fans" he answered. "Every time we go somewhere they see us. Mostly they recognize Adam though" he shrugged. Something seemed off though, his smile was almost forced.

Crystal nodded hesitantly but kept walking. It didn't feel like the time to ask about something personal like that.

"Two o'clock" Jason said faking a look at his wrist. Piper looked to her right as they passed a row of chairs.

One man out of the group of several others seemed to be watching them from over the top of the newspaper. Piper nodded and nudged Leo who was messing with some wires. He had a happy grin on his face. He looked up still smiling.

"Yea?" he asked. Piper nodded towards the man.

Leo smirked and nodded back "On it" he grinned and slowed down back towards Percy, who jumped as he bumped his shoulder.

"I've got to go do something. Save me a seat on the plane" Leo smirked before walking off towards the bathrooms. Percy nodded.

Crystal glanced over at the man. There didn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary about him. He just looked like any other guy walking around. Jeans, Dress shirt and his black hair was combed back nicely, slick with jell. He smirked when he saw her looking over. His bright, green eyes smirking.

Wait. Green eyes. The man stood up and walked off quickly, tucking the newspaper under his arm as he went.

The group stopped, reaching their gate. There weren't as many people there as there were in the other ones. Everyone sat down in the open seats around them. Crystal though walked back towards the hall and looked out but the man was out of sight.

Before she could turn around again a scream rang out from across the airport. Several more followed and soon small, robotic mice were running rampent and chasing after startled travelers.

--------

Herobrine dragged Steve into the brush. Him being unconsious though, wasn't really helping. At least it was easier to hide with him like that though.

He dragged him over the crest of the hill before stopping and looking back down at the 'convenient' store, wondering how to get Notch out of there too.It wouldn't be easy, if those people were planning something they'd be watching them like hawks. They might even have already exicuted the plan.