Really?

A/N Explaining the title. You'll probably get it later.

--------------

*Crystal's POV*

The guys stared at her with a mixture of horror and shock on their faces. It was silent for a while then all chaos broke out.

"What do you mean we have kids!?" Adam asked standing up. The clear sky outside started to cloud up with an on coming storm.

"How in Hades do we have kids?!" Ty asked. The ground started to crack under his feet but Hazel and Nico tried their best to calm him down.

Despite all this though, Crystal was unfazed.

"I mean, where I come from you all have kids" She looked at them with a passive face. "It's no weirder than you having your different gods"

"No, it's way weirder" Ian said. "We aren't old enough to have kids!"

Everyone stared at him.

"Well, at least not mentally" he said quietly, looking at the ground. Another awkward silence followed.

"What are they like?" Percy asked breaking it. Crystal looked up and smiled.

"Well" She said "I don't know who you each are so" She paused to think "Deadlox has a daughter, Sky has a son. Truemu has a son. Bajan has a son and daughter. Husky has twins one boy one girl. Jerome you have a son. Ssundee has a son" they stared at her in shock.

"Congrats bro!" Jerome suddenly shouted and tackled Quentin "You've got twins!"

Quentin stared at him then cracked a smile "You've got a son. Wonder if he's a bacca like you"

"Yea, do they look like us?" Jerome asked. Crystal let out a laugh.

"Of course they look like you. They're your kids" She laughed. The team started chatting excitedly to each other. Annabeth looked over at Percy and rolled her eyes.

"guys" She said trying to get their attention. The team ignored her

"GUYS!" She shouted. The conversation stopped and they looked at her with their full attention.

"Shouldn't we be helping her get back?" Annabeth asked.

"Oh right!" Adam said. He looked at Crystal with a serious face.

"How do we get you back?" He asked. Crystal rolled her eyes.

"If I knew that I would be back already" She stated. Absentmindedly, she looked out the window. She looked confused for a moment.

"Is their supposed to be a car pulling in?" She asked.

"What car?" Jason asked. He rushed to the window just as another pulled up. They were black vans with tinted black windows.

Two Cyclops's climbed out of the first one followed by several gorgons coming out the back. Out of the second one came two winged creatures that looked like ugly women with leathery wings sprouting from their backs. They moved to the back and opened the doors. As Crystal watched, they lead a thing about the size of a dog out. It was nothing like a dog though. With three heads, two up front, one lion and one goat, and a snake tail. With the head still on it and hissing. The body was a lions with goat feet. It was one of the most horrifying things she had ever seen.

"That's not good" Nico said from next to her. She jumped at his quietness. He didn't notice, or if he did he didn't let on. Nico walked over to the other window and looked out.

"Yep, defiantly not good" He said and closed the blinds as he turned back to the group "They have a chimera"

Everyone looked at him in horror. All except Crystal who was still looking out the window.