Going to... LA?

A/N this chapter comes to you from @CookiehMunster and her book 'How to Derp' honestly, its one of the funniest books I have read on here, its great really. Go check it out. Anyways! Lets get on with the story!

--------

Crystal was still thinking about the monster attack when they started putting up camp for the night. Percy, Annabeth, Piper and Jason were setting up the tents as Leo, her and Frank went out on patrol in the near by forest and Hazel and Nico made dinner.

"So, your father is Herobrine? Isn't he like the devil of Minecraft?" Leo asked. Crystal looked at him and he turned away.

"Used to. He used to be called the devil" She said "He's changed from that"

"What's it like to live in Minecraft?" Leo asked kicking a small log out of the way. Crystal shrugged.

"Pretty good I guess, some things here are the same but most isn't" Crystal said looking around.

"Like what?" Frank asked. Crystal shrugged and looked around again.

"Like... Circles" She said "I've never seen them before" Frank snorted.

'You've never seen circles? How is that possible? There EVERYWHERE!" Frank said. Crystal glared at him

"You don't know what Minecraft is do you?" She asked. Frank shook his head.

"never heard of it until you came along" He said. Leo was looking at him like he was crazy.

"Dude! That's what Percy is always watching on his computer! You know, the famous youtubers" Leo said. Frank looked at him puzzled and Leo sighed again.

"Sky? Fluffy? TheBajanCanadian? Any of those get through your thick skull?" Leo asked.

"OH! Those guys who play that one game with blocks?" Frank asked. Leo nodded his head like he was talking to a three year old.

"Yes, hence the name Skydoesminecraft" Leo said. Crystal was looking at them in awe.

"Sky is here? He could help!" She said excitedly and started running back to camp.

*back at camp*

"So what exactly is Minecraft and who is Herobrine?" Nico asked as he stirred the pot of soup.

"Minecraft is one of the best computer games out there and Herobrine is like the devil of the whole thing. Most just say he's a myth but others think he's real" Percy said pulling out his laptop.

"Why did you bring that?" Annabeth asked looking over at him. Percy sat down on one of the logs next to Nico and logged on to YouTube. He typed one word into the search bar.

Skydoesminecraft

"Who's that?" Nico asked looking at the screen.

"Just watch" Percy said and clicked on the newest cops and robbers video. Tons of blocks popped up on the screen and seconds later a guy started talking.

"Hey guys, Sky here and welcome back to another round of cops and robbers with Deadlox, the Fluffy, TheBajanCanadian and the rest of team crafted!" The voice said. Nico was watching with interest as the characters hopped around the screen.

"Why are they dressed up like that?" He asked. 

"Its just what they do" Percy said. Annabeth came over and looked over Percy's shoulder at the screen.

"What are they doing?" She asked as she sat down next to him.

"Playing cops and robbers. They have to try and escape while the warden tries to kill them" Percy explained "right now Deadlox is the warden" He pointed at the screen.