Welcome to summer! But not where you were expecting to spend it

"Hurry up!" Leo yelled as he flew past the group towards the plane. The others followed quickly as the chaos in the hall reached its climax.

Crystal ran after confused. Wouldn't someone stop them after something like that? But the attendant at the gate just smiled and let them on the much, much quieter can of pressurized air. There seats were open as they walked down the isle to sit down.

Crystal took a seat by the window and looked out at the tarmac and back at the hanger where, just for a moment, she thought she saw a flash of familiar blue. In moments it was gone though and the plane took off.

-------

Steve stood on a seat as he swung the broom he had found at the mass of motorized mice stampeding past. Gears were flying everywhere. Somewhere in the distance a siren or alarm was going off. He couldn't tell which.

"Steve! Brine! We've got to go!" Notch yelled.

"Might take a while!" Steve yelled back. He looked around for a clear space to jump down.

"Why spoil the fun?" Herobrine laughed. He stomped on several of the machines grinning like crazy. Well, he kinda is "There's nothin to stop us!"

Notch put his face in his hands "because the cops are coming!" he replied "and if they see us smashing them we could be arrested!"

"We aren't doing anything wrong" Herobrine smirked. He looked like he was going to say more but the siren in the background had gotten louder and louder until it sounded like it was right outside.

"We have to go NOW!" Notch yelled and started to run down the now deserted hall.

Herobrine looked over at Steve and shrugged before the two of them followed. They didn't get as far as they had thought they would though. At the other end Notch stood with his hands in the air facing a wall of armed police officers behind body shields.

"What do we have here?" the voice came from behind.

The wall of shields parted to let a finely dressed man walk through. he held his hands behind his back relaxed. His oily black hair glinted from the lights above as he smirked and ran his eyes over the three.

Steve stood frozen staring. something wasn't right about him.

-----

"Crystal wake up"

Crystal sat up and yawned. Outside the car window forests streaked by. Yawning, she sat up and rubbed her eyes. She could barely remember the switch over in chicago. And then getting off at another airport and renting the vans. One thing that did stick in her memory from it all was seeing Percy's terrified face when they were coming in to land. Along with Jason smirking and the plane shaking from a bit of turbulence.

Now though, they were driving down the highway towards some water park to meet a god or whoever had sent the letter.

"What is it?" Crystal asked looking up.

"We're heading down the off ramp now" Percy replied from the drivers seat "We'll be there in a couple minutes"

Driving through the down town area of the town was like driving through a tourist town. Which it was. There were tons of huge, flashy signs but one block away were small, two story house neighborhoods. Then when they got further in they saw the parks. Amusement parks, water parks, side tours and signs advertising every thing and anything.

"Where do you think it is?" Annabeth asked looking out the window at the passing signs and street vendors.

"might be the one right ahead of us" Leo responded as a giant, wooden replica of the trojan horse with a go kart track threading through the middle of it. A roller coaster came out of the ground across the entrance from it. There was also a sign hung around the neck of the statue.

'Hade's 360! Newest and fastest rollercoaster around!'

Percy smirked "Make sure Nico sees that for me will you?"

There was a snap of a camra and Leo started snickering.

"Already done bro. And the rest of Camp is seeing it too" He replied.

Crystal smirked and rolled her eyes.

"You two are so mean you know that?" Annabeth said looking out at the theme park as they drove in. The parking lot was fairly full and it took them ten minutes to find spots next to each other.

"We going in or what?" Leo asked once they all had met up. Nico pushed his way through and towards the ticket booths.

-----

A/N  I know I'm leaving it off there and I know it's short but it'll make sense later. It's been a while since I updated though so I thought I'd do this for you all to tide you over until the next one!

Hope you enjoyed!

SEE YA FOXES!