Quest time

They were back in the pavilion and Chiron was standing at the podium talking.

"The next capture the flag will be tonight at seven so polish your armor and meet back here beforehand to choose teams." Chiron was saying.

Annabeth and Percy had convinced Crystal to stay after she had stepped out for only three minutes and had been attacked by five hellhounds at once. But the weird thing was, they weren't trying to kill her right away.

*flashback*

"Put me down you mutt!" Crystal screamed as she tried to stab the hound that had her by the back of her hoodie. The dagger just passed right through with out harming it and the beast just kept running with her struggling to get free. The four others in the pack were following right behind with Percy trying to catch up as Annabeth went to get reinforcements.

There was a yelp as the first one fell then another and the pack turned around. The lead one holding Crystal set her down and she scrambled to get away. She ran to a tree and climbed up and looked down to see Percy demolishing them. In only a matter of minutes the beasts had been reduced to ash and that was being blown away by the wind. She carefully climbed back down and stood to face Percy.

"How did you do that? None of my attacks worked" She asked then noticed his sword. It was a golden color and was glowing around the edges.

"Your weapon isn't celestial gold" Was his only answer. She looked at him confused and he explained more.

"Celestial gold and imperial gold are the only things that can hurt the monsters. Not regular gold, silver or any other material. I guess we have to get you your own since you don't have one apparently" Percy said. Annabeth came back just then with a small army behind her. She took one look around and glared at Percy.

"Cant you ever let any of us have some fun?" She asked smiling now. Percy walked over and put his arm around her.

"Then I wouldn't have any fun" He said pouting then in a more serious tone "We have a problem though, she doesn't have a weapon that will work"  He said and looked back at Crystal but saw she was gone. He looked around in confusion and saw her back in the tree.

"What are you doing?" He asked looking up. She looked down at him before jumping off the branch she was on. She landed in a crouch and stood up to face him.

"Just checking to see if any more were coming" She said. "I didn't see any besides a half goat looking thing coming from that " She pointed back at camp "direction"

"that would be Grover probably" Percy said and headed back to camp, still holding Annabeth. Crystal followed grudgingly and walked back into camp getting a lot of stares as she passed. She was getting fed up with it and, as some Aphrodite kids were staring at her she snapped her head and glared at them. They jumped back in surprise and Crystal kept walking with a smug grin on her face. They finally stopped back in front of the big house and Chiron came walking out.

"Your back already are you? Well, I guess we'll have t-" He stopped short and stared at Crystal in astonishment and surprise causing the others to turn and look at her. A gasp went up from the group.

"What? What are you staring at?" Crystal asked annoyed. Everyone was looking at her face and it hit her.

"Crap" She whispered and looked away blinking furiously. She turned back to the group moments later once she was sure it was gone. They still were looking at her with mixed emotions.

"What was that?" Annabeth asked stepping forward. She seemed to be only curious about it.

"My eyes sometimes do that when I feel threatened or just angry" Crystal mumbled "It just happened to be both right now" Annabeth nodded and stared into Crystals eyes.