Midoriya's Backstory

*Sorry but I could not help but think of Deku singing this song in this scenario.*

~Midoriya's Backstory~

I woke up to the sun glaring through the open curtains of my window and my mother slightly nudging me and speaking softly in my ear.

"Izuku, Happy Birthday!"

That's right. It's my fourth birthday today and me and my mum and my dad are going to the quirk doctor. I slowly rise from my slumber, rubbing the sleep from my eyes with a content smile on my rested face.

"Thank you, I will be downstairs in a second." I spoke knowing that my mum was going to tell me to come down after getting dressed. Before she could leave I finally realized. I AM GETTING MY QUIRK TODAY!

"Mum. Can we leave right away?" I asked excitedly before she could exit my room.

"We will leave right after breakfast, ok darling?"

"Yayyyy thank you!" I said with the brightest and most happy smile anyone could ever see.

~Third Person POV~

Izuku got up so quickly anyone could have gotten whiplash, it was almost as fast as a speed quirk. He got dressed and walked downstairs all bubbly and ate breakfast with his parents who were also quite exited but nowhere near as much as Izuku.

They got in the car after eating and went to the doctor when they got there, Izuku saw another boy around his age with red and white hair and he decided to introduce himself.

"Hi, I'm Izuku Midoriya and I just wanted to let you know that I like your hair, it's really pretty!"

"T-thanks. . . oh I'm Shoto Todoroki, it's a pleasure to meet you. Are you here to find out about your quirk today as well?" The boy now known as Todoroki asked.

"Yes. I'm so excited, I want a strong quirk, so that I can help people like Allmight or Eraserhead!"

"What about Endeavor?" Shoto asked confused that he would skip over the number two hero.

"No offense but he kind of gives me the creeps." Midoriya said somewhat nervously. Shoto giggled and shared a bright smile almost as comforting and bright as Midoriya's.

"Izuku Midoriya." The doctor called out. Izuku said goodbye to his new friend and went to go get his quirk found out.

After getting it checked, the doctor came back in with a file in his hand. When he started to talk the worry in his voice became evident.

"So. . . your son is quite unique. He has multiple strong quirks, none of which resemble either of yours Inko and Hizashi."

All three were shocked but allowed the doctor to continue.

"His quirks are elements, stamina, teleportation, super speed, super strength, regeneration, super intelligence, heightened senses, erasure, and a way stronger stronger version of Inko's quirk, telekinesis, he also has two more VERY POWERFUL quirks called Angel and Devil. He has all of these with no drawbacks.

~Midoriya's POV~

When he finished his sentence I became frightened. I wanted to be powerful but with this much power I would probably be locked up for it. It is dangerous.

My father said "How in the world does this little brat have this much power?"

"Honey please calm down." My mum spoke sweetly

"Since your son is like this I decided to make a decision that could get me fired if my bosses ever found out, however I didn't want you to lose your son for experiments so......I put him in the system as quirkless."

I sighed in relief. I didn't want to be separated from my mum, she's the best thing in my life. My dad on the other hand was now grabbing the doctor by his tie and shouting at him to quite lying.

We finally left and I was officially known as quirkless but before I left the doctor warned me that I needed to gain control if I wanted to be a hero or live a normal life.

~The next day at school~

My dumb idiot of a teacher decided it was a good idea to tell everyone I was quirkless and since then I have been bullied by my 'friends' and even by Kacchan, and then when I got home I got abused by my dad for being useless

~2 years later~

I got home from school, opening the door, calling out "Mom? D-Sir? I'm home..." I walked into the kitchen, setting my bag down and then turning around. There was a red puddle on the ground. 'k-ketchup... i-it's got to be ketchup... r-right?-' I walked around the counter and fell on my knees sobbing. Mom was on the ground, a knife in her chest, and my bastard of a father was standing over her, laughing. I knew right then if he turned around and saw me, he'd kill me too. Shaking like hell, I inched backward grabbing my backpack then running away as fast as possible, which, with my quirk, was pretty fast.

~Katsuki's POV~

I looked out of my window in annoyance to see why the heck there were flashing lights coming in and disrupting my homework. I tsk in annoyance when I realize they are coming from the ambulances and police cars in front of Deku and Aunt Inko's house. Wait. . . ambulance, police, heroes? I look closer and see Auntie Inko being zipped into a body bag and another man who I didn't recognize. I honestly had to feel some pity for the nerd...

Wait. Where is Deku?

I sprint out of the house, ignoring it when the hag yells at me to close the door. Panting I run over to the house. I look everywhere I can outside the house. There is no De-Izuku.  Tears start running down my face as I realize what might have happened.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS IZUKU?" I yell unable to control myself anymore.

A pro hero came up to me with a confused look on his face as he asked "Wait. . . Inko had a son? How old was this 'Izuku'?" I looked up to realize that the hero was no one other than Eraserhead. "Thank goodness he must not have been home." He muttered more for himself than for me.

He patted my head gently in hopes of comforting me.

"H-he was s-six" I hiccuped. The old hag finally realizing something was wrong and coming over and surprisingly giving me a hug.

~Shota POV~

". . .Six" the young boy hiccuped as his mother came up and wrapped him in a warm hug. Realization hit me. Wait this was me and Inko's kid. OH DRAT!

(1,122 words)

I am sorry that I changed the wording of it a little bit. If you read the original then you know what I am talking about. Anyways credit goes to DabisBlueFlames22 Check out their account. They have some great stories!