I

⚠️WARNING! THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES RAPE!⚠️

'Shit'

That is the only thing going trough Shuichi's mind right now. But how did our lovely detective get such a thought? It all began today when he woke up.

"AUCH!" Shuichi screamed. The detective is a little dumb and placed a cactus besides his alarm. So instead of hitting the button to let that God damm thing to shut up, he slammed his hand on a cactus.

Really smooth Shuichi. At least you're awake now.

First of all he pushes the button. After that he went to his bathroom to bandage his hand a little. Because that wasn't your everyday friendly little cactus.

After the bandaged it he put on some clothes and went to his work. As expected, he works as a detective. Something he set his heart on when he was little and all troughout his school life. It was incredible how happy he was when he heard he got the job.

That was 7 years ago when he was 18. He's 25 now. He's still happy with his job and he thinks it's cool to do it together with his sister, but it's really stressful sometimes. Especially with the phantom thief case.

He has been chasing the phantom thief for months, and doesn't have a clue that leads to his identity. And the first time he met the phantom thief and chased him things... didn't go so well. Let's just leave it at that.

The point is Shuichi was stressed. So stressed that he didn't notice he set his alarm on 3am and was now standing outside while he didn't even had work that day. Just great.

Shuichi went to take his leave when a woman appeared in front of him. She's blond and has goggles on her head. She also wears pink clothes. But above all, she looks horny as hell. And drunk.

"Hey there *hic* cutie~ wanna party? The party is over here.~"
The strange women pointed at her crotch area. Oh hell no!

"N-no thanks i should g-go home." Shuichi said. But before he could walk away the women launches herself at Shuichi and said: "Ah ah ah~ not *hic* So fast there big *hic* boy~ the party didn't even start yet! And you didn't even get the chance to talk to *hic* me... The gorgeous girl Miu Iruma!"

Miu is probably about to get a restraining order. But not before the oumasai/saiouma shippers tortured her. I can already hear the rocket launchers firing.

Shuichi was underneath the women not able to move. Miu was stronger than him. She had a bottle in her hand and hit him in the head with it. And everything went black.

Shuichi woke up. It looks like he was in a abandoned warehouse. So the change of someone noticing or hearing him is close to zero.

'Shit'

And that lady's and gentlemen is how we got here! But don't worry! This is not the end. After all, this wouldn't be a phantom thief AU without the thief himself right?

Miu walked up to Shuichi. Shuichi didn't have the energy to move. It's like his limbs gave up. For Miu this was perfect.

! WARNING!
It get's a little... dirty here. I'II warn you again when it's over.

Miu tools Shuichi's pants of since Shuichi couldn't move. She also took off his boxers. Miu was already naked. So Shuichi was scared to death. He didn't want to get raped.