14 - Quirk Battle (1)

***

Third Person P.O.V

First up we have Denki Kaminari, Hitoshi Shinso, Hanta Sero and Mina Ashido verses Aiko Ito and Elijah Ferrari. Remember, to win your enemy has to either be out of bounds, unconscious or otherwise unable to continue in battle."

Everyone nodded, stepping into the arena.

"Start," the couch called out. 1-A stared at the match in anticipation while the Fallen Sins seemed rather bored, occupying themselves with each other rather than the match. They had an idea that Eli and Aiko would win.

"What the fuck?!" Bakugo screeched. Elijah had sprouted his wings, horns and tail. After two years of rigorous training, he had learnt to control the pace in which it grew, so that he wasted little time in battle transforming. Denki was quick to react, sending jolts of electricity. Transformation slowing down his speed Elijah was hit by one of the bolts, a stinging pain adding to the excruciating burn he felt while transforming.

"Hey, watch it! That's my boyfriend you cunt!" Aiko yelled and Kaminari,  the skin around her knuckles protruding mutated overgrown claws. She swiped. Too slow to react, the claws tore through Denki's shirt, carving into his chest.

He staggered back in pain, falling to the floor as he clutched at the wound.

"What's your name?" Shinso asked Aiko, eyes darting to Kaminari to ensure he was safe. It seemed that the girl held back, only grazing him enough to scratch at his superficial layer of skin.

"Didn't you fucking hear me earlier?" The girl shouted, ready to pounce on Shinso. That was enough, all he needed was an answer. In a second Shinso had enveloped her mind, feeling the familiar grasp of control that he once hated.

"Walk out of bounds," he ordered, and like a puppet the girl complied, taking slow steps to the edge of the circle. He bent down to Kaminari, pressing against his wounds and trying to help him up.

"Hey it looks like Shinso got her!" Kirishima cheered. Izuku looked up to see Aiko walking slowly out of bounds, similar to what happened to him at the sports festival a few years back. He looked away without worry. They all had extensive training with White, building their mental fortitude and strengthening White's ability to break others. It shouldn't take long for Aiko to break out of his brain washing.

Meanwhile, Mina and Sero were circling Elijah, who had finished transforming. Sero winced at the amount of blood that was pouring out of where Elijah had sprouted wings and horns. He shot out tape from his elbows, but Elijah only swiped it away with his tail, the sharpness of it's arrow head tearing through the tape.

Sero continued to dispense tape in an attempt to distract Elijah, who continued to swipe it away with his tail, giving Mina a free opening. Though, as the pink skinned girl shot acid from her palms to rush herself forward, Elijah flew up, the gust of wind knocking both students off their feet. From the corner of his eye, he saw Aiko suddenly still as she was reaching the edge of the ring.

Aiko had freed herself of the brainwashing. Shinso felt his grip on her release, and widened his eyes in surprise, shooting up to stare at her. Using her heightened abilities, she sprinted towards Shinso and Denki at an alarming speed. With suddenly grown canines, she grabbed Shinso by the collar, tossing him out of bounds. She turned around to find Denki pressing weakly against the floor. Quick to react, she jumped high, feeling the tingles of electricity tickle her feet and she leaped towards Denki. She stopped before him, eyes widening once she took in his drunken stupor.

He must've have over done it.

With little effort she pulled him out of the ring, next to his friend who she accidentally left unconscious in her haste to toss him out of bounds.