11 - Different

***

Ochaco's P.O.V

"What the fuck?!" Bakugo exclaimed, "this is your place?!"

Deku nodded, "so y'all are the transferees, huh. No wonder Mum was so willing to give the house."

The tall white haired boy bent down and whispered something into Deku's ear. A familiar feeling of envy circled within me. Two years I thought I had forgotten about him. Yet looking at him, he had grown even more attractive, there was no question that the feelings I had begun simmering once more.

"Okay so I guess I'll show you to the rooms. One of you will have to pair up seeing as we have nine spares."

He sounded different too, his voice deeper.

I hope he's single.

"Just bring whatever you're eating to your rooms I don't care," he called back as he and the white haired guy left the kitchen. The remaining six people walked over to the living area, taking comfortable seats on the couch. They must all be Deku's friends.

He took us to the far end of the house, pointing at three identical white doors situated after each other.

"Three of you can stay here."

"Deku, how did you mange to afford a place like this?!" Bakugo raised his voice. All he received was an unimpressed glance in return.

"That's a stupid question Bakugo, my mum bought it."

Wait...Bakugo? Not Kacchan?

"Midobro, you good? You called him Bakugo."

"Isn't that his name?" The white haired male asked, slightly irritated.

"Don't worry, angel, it's just I used to call him by this childish nickname when we were friends," he looked up at the male. The guy nodded his head in understanding.

Did he say when?

"Did you say when?" Kaminari asked, voicing my thoughts.

Deku looked away from the guy and stared at us in...distaste?

"Yes, now who's staying here?"

The coldness of his tone indicated no room for anymore more questions. Everyone took the hint. Bakugo seemed to be in a sort of dazed shock. Probably at being referred to as Bakugo and Deku clarifying the acquaintanceship he had with us. I was a little stunned. He seemed so different.

"I'll stay here," Tokoyami said.

"Same," replied Sero and Shinso simultaneously. Deku nodded, opening the doors and ushering them inside.

"Okay you all will be residing on the top floor," he begun walking, leading us to a pretty marble staircase.

"Also which of you two will be rooming together?"

"Bakubro and I will share," Kirishima spoke up, receiving a perplexed look from Deku. Slowly realization dawned on him and he let out a quiet, amused chuckle. Everyone, aside from Mina and the white haired dude, twisted their eyebrows in confusion.

"They couldn't be more obvious, could they?" Mina laughed. Deku nodded his head, "damn. I had a feeling before I left, guess I was right."

"What are you nerds laughing about?!" Bakugo shouted, snapping out of his quiet trance.

Deku only smirked, "nothing, right Mina?"

Mina grinned, "absolutely nothing."

"Tsk, whatever," Bakugo grumbled, folding his arms over his chest defensively.