Author's Note: Revisiting

Hello loves <3!

Recently, I came back to this story just to reflect on my writing. (It's been over two years and I feel so old.) I've also scrolled through a few comments and istg they make my day. You guys have no chill and I live for it. 

But also, looking back, I noted a few less than savoury parts of my story/things that I want to address.

1) Kiri's sexual fantasy.
- The sexualisation of school girl outfits is kind of weird? Like, why are we sexualising an outfit worn by adolescence? I never really thought about how odd it is. Anyways, let's not. <3

2) Izuku's initial 'rudeness' of 1-A
- I read that some of you disliked the way Izuku talked to 1-A during the phone call. I didn't notice how rude it sounded. I was just thinking along the lines of 'Izuku is hungover and in pain and doesn't have it in him to hold a conversation.' He's cranky, and different, but not upset or annoyed with them yet. 

3) Izuku's dislike for 1-A later
- I feel like most people got this but he disliked Class 3-A for ghosting him after he left. 

4) The glamorisation of drinking & drugs
- This is a fictional story that was following a very common Izuku trope on Wattpad. However, it isn't 'cool' or 'fun' to be essential alcoholics who don't care about anything else outside of 'having fun' and partying. Especially not if you're underage (They are supposed to be 18 by the time skip). Whenever I read stories like these that glamourised it as a kid, I thought it meant I had to grow up quickly. I promise alcoholism and breaking the law 24-7 isn't as fun as I made it seem. (Not to say that you can't vandalise an abandoned house or whatever, or have fun and the occasional drink or two, but don't get arrested and don't be dependent on substances for fun <3.) 

5) Uraraka slander
- I notice so many of you disliked her character for having a crush on Izuku? Bro? She was just in an unrequited 'love'. Y'all do too much. 

6) Izuku's abrupt change
- TBH this is just bad writing. I wish I either started the story off with him being a sort of 'badass' or made the progression from nervous to badass smoother and less sudden. Oh well, you live and learn. Same goes for Izuku and Atlas' immediate like for each other. Wish I did that smoother, especially with Izuku having just gotten out of a shitty relationship. 

7) Izuku's house
- It's a photo I found and I liked. I realise it didn't make sense for Inko to own the house if they just moved for her job. I say she got it hustling in Japan, paid a downpayment, and was working to pay the rest when she got there. 

8) OFA
- Izuku never had OFA. All Might really wasn't an integral part of this. he was born with the quirk I gave him. TBH I just don't like All Might like at all and didn't want to include him. 

Okay, that's all! I'm so FUCKING GRATEFUL for everyone who's read, liked and commented on this story. I did have a lot of fun writing and re-reading it. 

Also, if you haven't check out my other American Izuku story 'A Bloodless, Broken Family' if you like my writing and are looking for a new American Izuku read. :P 

P.S 
I go by saturn <3

S I go by saturn <3