Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

Cole had waited for everyone to leave the classroom before he approached his mate. He had come up with a plan during class that he wanted to test out with his mate.

She was too busy wiping the chalk off the board to realise he was standing behind her.

Clearing his throat loudly, his mate finally became aware of his presence.

 She turned around and faced Cole“What do you want Cole?” She asked harshly.

Her tone hurt him but he covered it up quickly with a smirk. “Ms Bell I have a problem,”

His mate glared at him for a moment before slouching her shoulders and sighing. “What is your problem Cole” She said sounding so defeated.

“Well Ms Bell, I seem to have found myself having girl problems, I have never experienced this before, and I’m kind of at a loss what to do.” He said shrugging.

“Well Cole I am your teacher, I think it would be best if you talk to your parents or friends about this problem.” She said as she started tidying up stacks of paper that was spreads out across her desk.

“Well I have tried that Ms Bell but nothing they have suggested has worked. I was hoping maybe you had some advice that could help me.”

She stared at him for a while, gnawing at her bottom lip with her teeth. “What exactly is the problem you are having with this girl?” She asked.

Cole smiled a thank you at her. “Well she seems to not really like me. “ He said honestly. “But she has also gave me the impression that she does. Why would she act like she hates me one minute than give me the impression she like me the next?”

His mate pulled her chair out from her desk and took a seat “Did it occur to you that maybe she is not interested in you, the way you are interested her?” She said rubbing the bridge of her nose with her hand.

“No” Cole said immediately.

His mate frowned at him “How can you be sure?”

“Because we are meant to be together. She is mine as much as I am hers.” He couldn’t help the small growl that had escaped his lips.

He watched as his mate paled “I think it would be best if you got to class Cole” She said softly.

Cole sighed in defeat “Yeah ok” He mumbled he lowered his head and looked at ground as he turned his body away from his mate and started heading for the door.

“Cole” He heard his mate say.

He turned around and looked at her. “Yeah”

“Maybe she is just scared and has things going on in her life that is stopping her, or maybe she has heard of the way you have treated all the girls in this school and thinks maybe that’s all you want from her.”

“Never” he said shaking his head vigorously. He started walking back into the room towards her. He looked her in the eyes “she is my everything, I live, and breath for only her. I will never be with another woman now that I have found her.”

“Have you told her that?” She asked she asked softly. He noticed that she wouldn't look at him in the eyes instead she had her eyes focused on his chest.

Cole stopped in his tracks his eyes never leaving her face once. “I just did.” He said softly

His mate eyes widened in what he thought was realisation that he was talking about her. She lifted her eyse to meet his “No” She breathed out.