Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Cole felt his heart shatter into a million bits right before his wolf pushed forward with a violent force almost consuming him completely.

AJ who was quick to react, grabbed his brother around his waist, hoisted him over his shoulder,and quickly ran out of the room, and headed straight for the back door.

AJ heard his mother apologies about our behaviour explaining it off as brothers fighting he then heard her excuse herself telling them she was checking on dinner,

He opened the back door to the pack house and managed to get Cole into the woods before he changed into his wolf form in his arms, his front claws scratched his back while his back claws scratched his stomach..

Cole started to kick and thrash in AJ arms, wanting to be released and free to attack. AJ hurled him to the ground and quickly changed into his wolf form before grabbing his brother around his neck with his jaw and holding him in place so his brother'swolf wouldn’t go and kill his history teacher.

“Oh my good Cole are you alright?” AJ heard his mother say as she ran up to him.

But one look in his eyes and his mother knew that her son was not all right. His eyes where completely green telling her that his wolf was the one running the show now.

“Oh baby I know it hurts, but you have to fight your wolf you can’t let it take you over” Chloe said stroking his fur in an attempt to calm him down. AJ still had a hold of his throat not willing to let him go until his brother was back in control.

Cole's wolf started struggling under his hold, kicking his legs and thrashing his body back and forth “Fight it Cole” AJ growled at him through the mind link, he was trying his best not to sink his teeth into his neck any further and hurt his brother.“It’s not too late you can still win her over.”

. Cole’s wolf stopped struggling in AJ hold as his word sunk in. AJ noticed that his eyes had slightly changed back meaning Cole was finally fighting his wolf for control.

“You can do it Cole, how hard could it be to steel her away from him, come on man don’t give up, you can do it. You're the great Cole Benson, the guy every girl wants, you have girls leaving their boyfriends for you, i'm sure you can make your own mate leave her................partner” AJ said not wanting to use the word fiance in case it fired his wolf up again.

Slowly Cole took control of his wolf and his eyes returned to normal. Chloe let out a sigh of relief, a tear escaping her eye. She put her hand on her hip and glared at Cole

“Don’t you ever scar me like that again.” She warned before taking his wolf in her arms and hugging him tightly.

She pulled back from the hug and looked him in the eye, “Are you going to be ok? Do you think you can control your wolf?

Cole just sat there for a moment before nodding his wolf head.

Chloe let out a sigh of relief “Good” She bit her bottom lip while she looked at  her son. "Do you want me to cancel dinner and send them home?"

Cole's wolf looked at AJ and stared for a moment before looking back at his mother and shaking his head.

"Are you sure? you don't have to do this now, I could make up some excuse and make it for another time. When your wolf has completely calmed down."

Cole shook his head again.

Chloe sighed “Ok, it's your decision, both of you need to sneak up stairs then, and get dressed for dinner,” She looked at Cole “If you’re not up to this stay in your room.” With that AJ and Cole watched as their mother pulled away from Cole and walked away.