Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

AJ eventually decided it was time to get up and rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom to have a shower.

He had just finished washing himself and had turned off the shower when his father’s voice was heard in his head.

“AJ after you and your mate and her brother have had breakfast could you bring them to my office for me?” Aaron asked through the mind link.

AJ grabbed a towel and began to dry himself. “Yeah sure, what is it you want to see them about?” He asked his father through the mind link.

“I will explain when you all get here.” His father said before cutting him off from the link so AJ couldn’t ask him any more questions.

After AJ had made sure Rose and Danny had, had something to eat for breakfast he took them to his father’s study.

“Come in!” His father called out after he knocked on his door.

Hey dad, it’s just us.” AJ said to Aaron as he walked into the room.

Aaron looked up at his son and then looked over at his mate. “Hello Rose, I hope you and your brother had a comfortable nights rest.” He said.

Rose nodded her head “Yes, thank you we did”

“Good” Aaron cleared his throat and shifted in his seat “You are probably wondering why AJ has brought you here, am I correct?” He asked Rose.

Rose frowned but nodded her head “Yes, I am”

Aaron nodded his head also. “I asked my son to bring you here this morning because even though you are my sons mate you are still a rouge and we don’t usually allow rouges onto our land.”

Rose frowned “But your sons made me come here!” Rose said interrupting him.

“Yes I am aware of that which is why you have been allowed to walk around freely in the pack house, but you see I won’t be able to allow that for much longer.”

Rose nodded her head “That’s fine, Danny and I can leave now if that will make you happy.”

Aaron shook his head “No you don’t understand, what I’m trying to say is that I need for you to join the pack in order for you to remain free, otherwise I will have no choice but to lock you and your brother up in the cells”

AJ let out a loud growl at his father, whose eyes turned instantly black “Do not growl at me AJ” His father warned.

“You will not be locking her up.” AJ said clenching his teeth together to hold in another growl.

Aaron sighed his wolf was still fighting for control, wanting to teach his son a lesson for his disobedience but he knew if he did that Chloe would not be happy. “I’m sorry son but those are her only options. You are welcome to join her down there if she chooses not to become part of the pack.” Aaron said sadly.

“But she is my mate and this pack future Alpha female, you can’t just lock her up!” He screamed at his father.

“If she refuses to join the pack then how do you expect her to become the Alpha female?” He asked his son.

AJ didn’t have an answer to his father question so he asked another question of his own. “How do you expect me to win over my mate’s heart if she is being forced to stay here?” He asked his father through the mind link.

Aaron looked sad his eyes started to look glassy no doubt, he was being flooded with memories of his friend that met her mate who was a rouge. He was forced to lock her mate up in the cells, but his friend Ella helped her mate escape and left with him. He had only heard from her once since she had took off with her rouge mate, and that was just a short phone call telling him that she was ok and that she was happy with her mate.