Chapter Thirty Two

Chapter Thirty Two

“Crystal Lake pack members have started to arrive” Luke said as he walked into the lounge room where Lucy, Hayden, Linda, and Cole were sitting.

“Good” Lucy said standing from her seat and walking out of the room. Cole got up, followed his Gran out of the room, and made their way down the long hallway to the front door.

Cole picked up his pace anxious to see who from his pack had volunteered to help him. When he opened the front door he was shocked at who he found standing at the front of the group.

“AJ” He said with a frown “What are you doing here?”

AJ looked at Cole and smirked “You didn't really think I would let you do this on your own, did you?”

Cole didn’t say anything he just stared at his brother shocked, he honestly thought AJ didn’t give a dam about his mate.

Cole cleared his throat “Thanks”

AJ rolled his eyes “Whatever”

Lucy walked passed AJ and Cole and walked up to the rest of the pack members who were standing around waiting.

“The hunters are hiding out in a warehouse in no man’s land, we have decided to overwhelm them with our numbers and hopefully with our unexpected attack they won’t have time to react and we all can get in and out safely."

Zain walked up to Cole and slapped him on the back “Thanks for telling me you were back man”

“Sorry Zain, so much has happened that I didn’t get time to talk to anyone but AJ”

Zoe and Ryder walked up behind Zain “Thanks for coming to help” Cole said to them.

“Don’t mention it” Ryder said wrapping his arms around his mate.

“Your mother is here somewhere too” Zoe said.

Cole frowned then looked at AJ who held his hands up in the air “Don’t look at me like that Cole, I tried to talk her out of it, but as long as dad was not coming she was”

“Dad’s not here?” Cole asked AJ

AJ sighed “His having a few problems with rouges, he’s worried that if he left, they would attack”

Cole nodded his head in understanding “That’s fair,”

“Ok guys let’s all get a move on” Hayden said walking out the front door, he walked up to Luke and Linda who were standing off to the side.

“Excuse me” Lucy said before walking away from Cole and AJ and walking up to her mate and giving him a kiss.

Both AJ and Cole looked at each other with a scrunched up face “Gross” They both said at the same time.

“Man your gran parents are getting it on in front of everyone” Zain said.

Cole shoved Zain away from him “Shut up Zain”

“So how are we doing this?” AJ asked Cole

“We are going to take our cars as close to the border of Crystal Lake territory that we can. Then we will go wolf the rest of the way, I will lead everyone since I know where to go.”

AJ nodded his head and then scanned the crowd “Rose” He called out.

Rose walked through the crowd and up to AJ “Yeah”

“We are leaving soon, we will be taking our cars to the border of our territory then going wolf, are you ready for this?” he asked her.

Rose let out a deep breath “As ready as I will ever be I guess”