27

After Grace had finished up the procedure with Allison, we all left Luther alone with her. He sat down in a chair, and held her hands tightly. "Love you Luth." I exited the room. I heard a faint, "I love you too." When I walked away.

Five was in the bathroom taking a shower, and changing his cloths. I spacial jumped to his room, and looked at all the equations, all of his walls were covered in math expressions, and names. I plopped down at his desk, and started to look at all his books. I picked one up, and swiped over it. It didnt have anything on the cover, just the initials, 'F.H'. 'Hm, what could this be?' I thought to myself. As I was about to open the book, Five blinked into the room.

He was wearing his Academy uniform, but he just had the white button up collared shirt, the shorts, and the socks and shoes on. I watched his grab his tie from the bed, and put it on, and then he slipped his vest on over that. "Y/n. Hey, y/n." Five snapped his fingers in front of me, snapping me out of my gaze. (Literally.) "Cmon, we gotta go." He grabbed my hand. I placed the book back on his desk, as he grabbed his jacket. "Where are we going?" I followed behind him. "Back to Harold Jenkin's house, so we can kill him, so the apacolypes will never happen." He turned around to face me, "Were'nt you listening to me when I was getting my tie and vest on?" He asked. "Oh yea, forgot?" I questioned myself.

-time skip ;)-

As Diego slammed the car door, we all walked back into the house we were just in 1 day ago. Except Allison wasnt there, and instead it was Klaus. "Okay everyone, be on the lookout and dont die." I said grabbing Five's hand.

Five and I were searching his bedroom when we heard Diego from downstairs, "Hey guys?" He questioned. We all ran down the stairs to see what he found, and there he was. Harold Jenkins, laying on the floor of the dining room, with knifes impaled into his body. Like he was a target for a knife throwing lesson. "Holy shit." Was all I could get out. "That him?" Klaus asked. "Okay, okay, he's dead. But Vanya's still out there, and we have to find her. Lets go." Diego put his hands on Klaus's shoulders and started to push him. "In a sec." Five said.

Five grabbed the eyeball from his pocket, and handed it to me. "Want to do the honors?" He asked. "It would be my pleasure." I said in a posh accent. I peeled off the bandaging on Harold's eye, and pushed the eyeball into the empty socket. "Ew, gross." Klaus squealed. "Guys this is it! Same color, same pupil size!" I exclaimed, "The eye we've been carring around for decades..." I examined the eye again, "Its finally found its rightful owner." Five finished my statement. "Okay yippe! Lets go." Klaus clapped, and walked towards the door.

"Not so fast." Five said. "This was the paper I got, the one that says 'Protect Harold Jenkins'." He said. "So if this is Harold Jenkins, and he's dead.." He started saying. "It cant be this easy. I mean who did this?" He cut himself off. (Wait what lol)

"Why dont we just find Vanya, and ask her?" Klaus asked. "Cmon guys." He motioned towards the door. "Alright, alright lets go." I said.

- time skip again, because I dont like writing what all happened in the car scenes ha-

We got to the academy, and instead of walking, I just took Five's hand and blinked us out of the car. "Hey I usually do that." He crossed his arms in front of him. "Well now I do it." I smirked at him. We checked the upstairs rooms, and there was nothing. "No sight of Vanya." I said walking towards Klaus and Diego. "Well I have to go...." Diego started. "Do buisness?" He walked away rubbing his neck.

Five clutched the eyeball in his hand, and walked over to Klaus near the stairs. "So did Dad tell you anything else about the apocalypse?" Five questioned Klaus, walking down the stairs with him, and I. "No, terrific shave. But no." Klaus rubbed his hands together, as Five sighed. "You know he did say something about my potential in life, and how ive barley even grazed the surface of it yet!" Klaus exclaimed. I gave Klaus a thumbs up, and Five grabbed my hand, and interlaced his fingers with mine. "So how does Dad know about the apocalypse?" Five ignored Klaus's achievement.