06

(Five's POV)

The sun shined bright right into my face. As I woke up, I noticed y/n had not moved. As she slept, I examined her features closely. Her beautiful soft lips, and soft skin. Her perfect eyebrows, and her h/l h/c hair, that shimmered in the sunlight. Everything about her was perfect.

As I went to get up, y/n's arms were wrapped around my waist. As I went to remove her arm, she tightened her grip around me.

I looked down at her face, as she opened her eyes. Her e/c eyes were the most beautiful thing I had seen. I started to admire her features again, her hair, her eyebrows, her lips.

"Hey. Hello?" Y/n waved her hand in front of my face. "Your staring."

"What? No im not." I new for a fact I was. Who couldnt stare at her. She was perfect.

"Yea you were." Y/n said looking into my eyes. I looked back at her eyes, how her lashes rested on top of them.

I stopped looking at her eyes, and examined her lips. They were light pink, and were never chapped. Y/n loved chapstick, and would never go anywhere without it.

I looked back up at her eyes, but then switched to her lips again. I continued to do this for about 30 seconds, until I was interrupted.

Y/n smashed her lips onto mine, kissing me passionately. I could tell I was blushing, because my face was getting hot. Y/n climbed into my lap, cupping my face in her hands. I moved my hands to her waist, pulling her closer to me, making the kiss more passionate.

"Hey guys, are you awa-" The door slammed open, and y/n and I both pulled away quickly. "WOAH, WOAH, guys!! Gross!" Klaus said. I felt my face start to heat up, "Klaus get out." I said firmly. "No!! You two shouldnt be left alone unsupervised!" Y/n climbed off of my lap, and got out of bed. "You heard him. Out. Now." Y/n said to Klaus. "Okay fineeeeeeee, But use protection children! Use protecti-" He was cut off by y/n slamming the door on his face.

I cupped my head in my hands trying to hide the fact that my face was bright red. Y/n climbed over on the bed next to me. "You okay?"

"Yea im fine." I said getting up from the bed. "Cmon, lets go get some coffee or something." I said grabbing y/n's hand.

(Y/N POV)

As Five grabbed my hand, we walked down to the kitchen. Klaus was there, pouring some coffee into a mug. As he was about to take a sip, I spacial jumped beside him, and grabbed the coffee. "Thanks." I said sipping on the coffee. It was bitter, and tasted like the coffee from Griddy's donuts. I handed the coffee to Five, and as he took a sip, he made a disgusted look. "Gross." Five said. "Hey you know whats gross? Walking in on you two making ou-" He was cut off when I placed my hand over his mouth. "Klaus, I swear to god. If you say another word about what you saw. Im going to kill you. Got it?" Klaus nodded, and I slowly took my hand off his mouth.

"Cmon Five," I said grabbing his hand. I lead him out the door before letting go of his hand. "Im thinking we could go to the eye place or whatever." I said to Five. "I was thinking the same thing."

-Time Skip-

As Five and I arrived at the Medical center, we walked inside, and took the elevator. The main lobby was on the 6th floor, which is pretty weird, but whatever. Five and I stood in awkwardness, until Five grabbed my hand gently. I flinched slightly, but then held his hand back. I blushed just a tad bit, then the door opened. Five walked towards the middle of the room, and just stood there waiting. He held the eye in his hand, and was tapping his foot on the ground.

Ive learned that when Five taps his foot hes either annoyed, or theres a song in his head. In this certain situation, I think he was annoyed.

"Uh, can I help you?" A man in about his 30's said. "I need to find out who this belongs to." Five said holding up the eye.

"Uh I'm afraid I can't do that. Patient records are strictly confidential, that means I can't-" I cut the man off,

"Yea we know what it means." I said annoyed.

"But I'll tell you what I can do. I can take the eye off your hands, and return it to the owner." The man said confident.

"Yea your not getting this eye." Five said closing his fist.

"Now you listen here young man-" The man started.

I grabbed the man by the collar, "No. You listen to me asshole. We've come a long way for this. Hm, some shit your pea brain couldn't even comprehend. So just give us the information we need. And we'll be on our marry way. Oh, and if you call him young man one more time. I'm gonna smash your head, through that damn wall." I tightened my grip on his collar, "Call security." The man said. I let go of his collar, pushing him back a little bit, and grabbed Fives hand, leading us back into the elevator.

"Hey are you okay?" Five put his hand on my shoulder,

"Yea I'm fine, just people are so ignorant." Pushing a button to let us down to the ground level.

"Yea.." Five said letting go of my shoulder.

"We need an adult. And no ones going to do it."

"Klaus, he'll do anything for money." Five said walking towards the academy.

I followed behind him, "Good idea."

-

HEHEHEHSAH

heated :0

Anyways I hope you liked this chapter

Please comment some ideas, or things I can improve on for you guys :)

Brianna