20

As we walked into The Handlers office, she was already there sitting in her chair. She motioned us with her hand to sit, and Five let go of my hand softly. We both sunk into the 2 chairs in front of her desk.

The Handler was sipping her water, while I was eating a salad, Five wasnt hungry. After I had finished, the Handler took a long sip of her water. She pushed a bowl, of small wrapped candies towards us. "Uh~ We had a rotten twinke in the apocalypes.." I explained to her, "Kind of put us off deserts." Five finished.

"Please. Endulge me." She said putting her hand towards the bowl. Both Five and I reached in at the same time, our fingers brushed agaisnt eachother, and I look my hand away from the bowl, and so did he. I gave him a small nod,before he reached into the bowl grabbing a few.

We unwrapped the candies, and put them in our mouth. "Now. Whats that taste like to you?" She asked us. "1950's" Five said, "1980?" I questioned.

"Precisely." She said. "Our division coducted a way to fit a whole decade into a single candy. You'll be happy to find out that its the same division making your new bodies." She paused and took another short sip of her drink.

"Oh~ I have a little suprise." She pressed down on something that looked like an intercom, "Gloria can you bring in the boxes?" The said. "Certainly." Gloria said.

About 3 seconds after, Gloria came walking into the room with 2 medium sized boxes. "Go ahead." She said lighting a cigarret. I opened the box, and inside was a large dress that would not fit my body right now. It was white, and there was also a long light brown belt inside the box. There were also a pair of red high tops. 'Yess.' I thought to myself. "For your new bodies." She said.

"Thank you," I said quietly, "Its a very kind gift." Five told her. As we closed our boxes, Five was quick to change the subject, "If that a chinese flame thrower?" He said turning around to a stand full of weapons. "Indeed." We all started walking over towards the flame thrower, and the other weapons.

"And this, was Hitlers gun, We arent supposed to take these things, but.. he wasnt going to use it anyways." She chucked. 

"Feel the nice shoulder fit." She handed Five the gun, and he just handed it over to me. I pointed it towards a wall. "Yea its nice." I handed the gun back over to Five, and he handed it to The Handler. 

On the rack there were granades, guns, knifes, like every weapon ever. "I have some ideas I would like to run over you." Five put his hands in his pockets.

"Oh.." The Handler Smiled and laughed to herself. "Shaking thing up already." She walked back to her desk, and sat down. "Do tell!" She said in a faint singing voice.

"Gloria." Five said firmly, "Shouldnt case managers be able to deliver their own tubes?" He asked her.

"I appreciate it, I really do. But everyone loves Gloria, if I did that, I would never hear the end of it really." The Handler explained.

"M-Ma'am?" I heard a high pitched voice from the door. I looked over to see Dot. "Can I have a m-moment alone please?" She seemed nervous. "Oh course." The Handler said softly, "You'll have to excuse me." The Handler said to us. We both nodded and walked away.

As Gloria walked over to the weird thing you insert the tube into, Five spacial jumped over to her, and knocked her out cold. He took the tube, and opened it. He unrolled the piece of paper, and we took a long look at it.

"Who the hell is that.." I asked him quietly.

-