24

"Wakey wakey eggs and bakey!" I heard Klaus say from the end of the hallway, "Hey y/n has Five woken up ye-" He walked into the opening of the door, "OH." He said. I quickly got myself off of Five. "Yep hes awake Klaus." I smiled at him, and held my hands together behind my back. "Yea making out with you." Klaus said pointing his bell at Five then at me, hitting my head in the process. "Ow." I said grabbing the side of my head. "Klaus, what the hell." Five spacial jumped next to me. "That hurt." I said towards Klaus. "Oh sOrry." Klaus skipped away, "Are you okay?" Five took my hand off my head, "Yes im fine," I said smiling up at him. He rubbed my forehead with his thumb, "I dont think you are." He showed me his thumb and it had my blood on it. "Oh god." I pressed my fingers on my forehead and smudged some blood from my forehead, to the top of my eyebrow. "Just a little cut, Ill be fine." I wiped my bloody finger on my jeans. "No y/n, lets go clean it come on," Five grabbed my hand and started walking, "No, Five its fine, im fine." I pulled my hand away from him. "Your not fine." He said.

"Im fine." I said.

"Your not."

"I am."

"Your not!"

"I am." I hit his arm lightly.

"Fine, but when you pass out, just know I told you so." He grabbed my hand again. "I smell... coffee." I lead him down the stairs, kind of running. As we got to the kitchen, Klaus, Ben, and Luther were sitting at the table. Luther looked hungover, but on the bright side Klaus made coffee! Klaus poured Luther a cup of coffee, and Luther picked it up, and brought it to his mouth. Before he could take a sip, Five took it from him, and made a very scrunched up face. Five handed the coffee to me,"What happened to your face?" Luther asked me, "Klaus hit me with his bell." As I took a sip of the coffee, I made the same scrunched up face., made the same scrunched up face. "What do we gotta do to get a decent cup of coffee?" I gave the coffee back to Five.

Klaus tapped the spactula he was holding on the table, "So this is as close as a family meeting that we're getting." Luther grunted and rubbed his head,Klaus pointed his bell up in the air. "Here we go." Ben said. "I conjured Dad last night." Klaus had a blank expression on his face. "Wha- How?" Luther asked him, "I got sober! Ta-Da! I talked to someone," Klaus flopped his hand over. Luther sighed, "Anyone got some aspirin?" "Top shelf next to the crackers." I pointed towards the cabinet.

"Hey Hey Hey Hey guys this is serious alright? This actually happened, I swear."Klaus explained. "Okay fine, Ill play. What did the old man have to say?" Five made a fake smile to Klaus. "Well, he gave me the usual lecture about my apperance and my failures in life. Yada Yada Yada. No surprise there. Even the afterlife couldn't soften a hardass like Dad, right?" Luther rolled his eyes, and rested his face on his cheek. "But he did mention something about his murder, or lack thereof, because..." Klaus paused. "Wait for it." Ben put his finger up in the air. "...He killed himself." Klaus looked down at the ground, with a shakey breath.

Luther dropped his hand from the cheek, "I dont have time for your games, Klaus." He said. "Im- Im telling you the truth, Luther. Im telling you the truth." He pointed his spactula at Luther. "Why'd he do it then?" I asked him, taking the coffee from Five. "He said it was the only way to get us all home again." Klaus shrugged. "No. Dad wouldn't just kill himself." Luther was in denial. "Ah, you said it yourself. He was depressed. Holed up in his office and room all day and night." I took a sip of my coffee.

"No. There weren't any signs. Suicidal people exhibit cetain tendencies, strange behaviors." Luther said in denial again. "Like sending someone to the moon for no reason?" Klaus pointed his spactula up at the roof. "I swear to god Klaus, if you're lying.." Luther was about to go on, probably about how he was going to give Klaus a wedgie or something. "Im not im not." Klaus put his hands up in defeat.

"Master Klaus is correct."

-

HEH sorry this is a shorter chapter than usual, I just thought I couldnt end it in a better way lol

ANYWAYS I CANT BELIEVE IM ALMSOT DONE WITH THIS BOOK :0

i love you guys <3

xoxo,

brianna