22

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?" Diego asked.

Five gulped down the rest of the coffee, and chucked it to the other side of the room. The wrapper slid off of the cup, and went to the other side of the room.

"I dont know." Five sucked his lips in. And threw his hands up, and shrugged. "Wait so all you know is the guys name..?" Diego asked us. "I mean, thats enough!" I said shrugging. "This is insane!" Allison said crossing her arms.

"You know whats insane? Me and y/n look like 13 year old children, Klaus talks to the dead, Luther thinks hes fooling everyone with that overcoat, y/n can turn invisible. Everything about us is insane it always has been. We didnt choose this life, we're just living it, for the next three days anyways." Five said, "And we need to protect the end of time and space from the upcoming apacolypes." I follwed up after Fives 'speech'.

There was a long pause, and everyone just stared at us, and furrowed their eyebrows.

"What do you mean protect time and space." Allison asked, "What this is crazy." "Bro what are they talking about? Hes got a point though." Klaus asked Diego, "I dont know man.." He replied. "Wait did Five say she can turn invisible?" Diego asked, "Bruh whaaaat?" Klaus jaw dropped. "Will you guys just shut up!" Five snapped. "We need to find this guy, and kill him before we all die, again." I said rolling my eyes. "Well, why is this time different? Why shouldn't I go home to my daughter?" Allison asked with her arms still crossed. "Because this time, we're here." Five said grabbing my hand softly. "And we know the person responsible for the apacolypes." Five told them. "You cant see Clair, if your dead." I added on. "You know her name..?" Allison had a pinch of happiness in her voice. "We do. And we'd like to live long enough to meet her." Five said squeezing my hand.

"Alright... Lets get this bastard." Allison dropped her arms from their position. "You had me at Jerold Jenkins." "Harold Jenkins.." I corrected him. "Whatever, im coming with. Cmon Klaus."Diego walked over towards us. "No, no, I dont feel so good." Klaus laid his head down on the couch. "Alright, Luther lets go." Diego pointed towards Luther. "No im going to stay here, I still think this has to do something with my moon mission." Luther explained. "Im going to find my research, you guys go." He finished.

Diego and Klaus looked at eachother like Luther was crazy. "Alright lets go." Diego pointed towards the door. Five, Diego, Allison and I walked outside the academy, and hopped into a car. "Come on, I know where we can find this freak. He's have to have a record right?" Allison asked getting in back seat. Five got in the passengers seat, and Diego got in the drivers seat. The car ride was silet, as we arrived to the police station.

"So heres the plan-" Diego started. "Wait what plan? We're just going to blink in and get the file. Or she could go in, you know she can turn invisible." Five pointed towards me. "What? No, I made a call. Because thats what a leader does, he leads." Diego said. Diego left the car, and went into an alley way. "Wait, you can turn invisible..? How?" Allison asked me. "Well ive only done it once.." I said looking down at my hands. "Just try." Five turned back to me and Allison. "Alright.." I closed my eyes and I could feel my energy being drained out of me. When I opened them Allison looked shocked. "Woaaah." She said. "Heh, cool right?" "Definitley cool." She said. "I have to make a phone call.." She opened the door, and walked over towards a telephone.

"Hey are you okay?" Five asked me as he climbed to the back seat. "Yea just processing." I said fiddling with my thumbs. "Processing what?" He asked. "Well for one, I just found out I can turn invisible," I looked up at him. "And second, what if we cant do it." I looked back down to my hands. "Do what?" "Stop the apacolypes." I looked up at him again. "We will." Five grabbed my hands. "How do you know." I felt my bottom lip quivering. "I dont." He told, "But im not loosing you, and thats enough." He squeezed my hands softly. "Promise." He smiled. "We should probably go out there." I looked towards Allison. "Alright, lets go."

As we leaned against the wall across from Allison, I saw her dial Vanya's number, but Vanya didnt pick up. Allison started to leave a voice message, "Hey Vanya, Its Allison. I just wanted to say that things got really messed up. I need to talk to you, so call me back. Okay? I love you sis." Then she hung up the phone. "Your welcome!" Diego said holding out the folder. Allison snatched it from Diego, and started flipping through the folder. "Holy shit." Allison said.

"Harold Jenkins, is Lenoard Peabody." She showed us the picture. "Whos Lenoard Peabody?" I asked examining the picture in the folder. "Vanya's boyfriend." Allison closed the folder. "Aw, Vanya has a boyfriend! Thats so sweet!" I said clapping. "Wait... shiittt." I finally realized what is happening. "Thats gotta be hard, does Vanya know?" I asked Allison while getting in the car. "Nope." Allison sat next to me. "Allison do you know where Lenoard lives?" I asked her, while Diego started the car. "Yes, now move Diego so I can drive." Allison pushed Diego.

-time skip-

As we arrived to Lenoards house, Diego slowed down a bit while walking across his yard. "Hey be carful, we dont know what this dude is capable of." Diego told us. "Most serial killers and mass murders are pretty scrawny. I mean.. look at them. Scrawny and Boney." Allison pointed between Five and I.

I laughed a bit. "Thanks." Five and I both said at the same time.

-

OH MY GOD. i swear yall i swear. i just hit 7k reads yesterday and im almost at 8k.

also thank you so so so so so so so so so so much for 200 votes! I love you all so much.

Since this book is almost done, im thinking of writing another one.

Either and NRDD (nicky, ricky, dicky, and dawn) book, but just kind of Nicky X reader, Or an Aidan X reader. And If i wrote an Aidan X reader book, what would you want it to be about?

XOXO, brianna :)