03

As Five and I walked downstairs, he picked up a black umbrella, and headed outside, still holding onto my waist.

As we got walked into the courtyard, it was raining, and cold.

I looked up to Five, giving him a small peck on the cheek. "Guys! Gross!" Klaus shouted out.

I rolled my eyes at him and punched him in the arm.

"Ow" He whispered.

I laid my head on Five's shoulder getting the same butterflies Id always gotten.

"Whenever your ready dear boy." Pogo said quietly. Luther started to dump out our fathers ashes. It was a father miserable pile the ashes had made.

I looked up to Klaus quickly, he had a disgusted look on his face. I had to hold back a my laugh, looking away from him.

"Would've been better with some wind.." Luther said. Pogo continued to talk about how Dad was his friend, and how he would respect Dad even in the afterlife, but was cut off by Diego.

"He was a monster."

"You should stop talking." Luther said staring at Diego.

"You should be on my side here number One, he had to ship you a million miles away."

"Im warning you."

"Because he couldnt stand the sight of you." Diego hissed at his brother.

Luther threw a punch at Diego, and we all watched as the two started to fight.

"Come on big boy!" Diego shouted.

As Diego dodged the punch, instead of hitting Diego, Luther hit Ben's statue behind him. The statue fell to the ground and shattered.

"And there goes Bens statue." Allison sighed.

As everyone started to walk inside, Diego pulled a knife out of his suit.

"Diego, No!" Vanya yelled out.

Diego threw the knife towards Luther, but was shocked to find out that I had caught it midair.

Dont kill our brother." I threw the knife to the ground and walked off aggravated.

As I caught up to Five, he put his arm around my shoulders. "

I need coffee." I sighed.

"Ill look for some in the kitchen." Five said.

Five was looking through the kitchen but there was none.

"Wheres Vanya?" Allison said walking into the kitchen folding her arms. "Oh, shes gone." Klaus said fidgeting with his electric guitar.

"Thats unfortunate." Five said tuning around to face me.

"Yeah." Allison said thinking Five was talking about Vanya. "An entire square block. Forty- two bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, but no, not a single drop of coffee." Five said placing the empty container on the table.

"Dad hated caffeine."

"Yea, well he hated children too, and he had plenty of us." Klaus said laughing.

I gave him a silent high-five, and looked over to Five.

"Im taking the car." He said grabbing my hand.

"Where are you going?" Klaus said sitting up. "To get a decent cup of coffee."

"Do you even know how to drive Allison pitched in.

"I know how to do everything." Five said slightly leaning over the table.

Five spacial jumped us to a car outside of the house, and drove off.

"Where are we headed?" I said putting my feet up on the dashboard. Five swatted my feet down, "Griddy's."

"Oh I miss that place so much." I looked out my window staring at the raindrops rolling down it. I smiled to myself as I continued to reminisce memories at the donut shop.

As we arrived Five spacial jumped over to my door and opened it. I quietly thanked him as we walked up to the cafe'. A large man wearing a dark green suit held open the door for us.

Five and I nodded at the man as we walked in.

The man sat to the left of Five, and I sat to the right. Five started ringing the bell impatiently, I put my hand on his shoulder and gave him a small smile to calm him down. As a lady that was dressed in a pink uniform. Her name was printed on a small piece of fabric, 'Agnes.'

"Sorry sink was clogged, what can I get ya?" Agnes smiled.

"Give me a chocolate eclair." The man said. "Can I get the kids a chocolate milk or something?" The man gave Agnes a confused look, as was about to say something out us not being his kids.

"The kids want coffee, black."

Agnes gave us a weird look, "Cute kids..."

Five and I gave her a big fake smile as she went to go fill our cups with coffee. "Hm, Dont remember this place being such a shit-hole. Used to come here as kids and eats donuts till we puked. Simpler times huh?" Five said as the man nodded in agreement.

I nudged his arm, "I think you forgot we're still 'kids'."

As Five and the man starting talking, I sipped on my coffee. Honest... it didnt taste as good as she remembered it tasting.

As the man left, Five was about to take of sip of his coffee, when about 7 men barged into the cafe' holding guns to our heads.

"Okay lets do this the easy way, on your feet and come with us. They want to talk." One of the men said. "We've got nothing to say." Five said taking a sip of his coffee.

"You think I want to shoot two kids? Go home with that on my conscience?" The same man said.

"Oh I wouldnt worry about that." I said looking at Five. "You wont be going home." He finished my sentence.

I slowly grabbed a butter knife and spacial jumped behind the man, and stabbed him in the neck. Five spacial jumped onto a table, "Hey assholes!" He said before spacial jumping outside of the cafe'.

He saluted to me, and spacial jumped besides me. I removed his tie, and wrapped it around another mans neck.

As we ran forward, we spacial jumped as soon as the two men had starting shooting at us, in result, making them shoot each other.

I laughed at the stupidity, when I heard someone grunt, one man was still alive, and trying to escape.

I skipped over to the man, and snapped his neck, hearing a not so satisfying crunch. "Yuck..."

Five picked up a tracking device from the floor and walked over to a table and rolled up his sleeve.

I picked up a knife, "Do you want to do it, or me?" "Just get it over with." Five said.

I gently placed the knife to his skin, and easily found the tracker. I placed it on the table and handed the knife to Five.

"Can you take mine out?"

"Yeah..." He said softly, cutting into my skin, I winced slightly. He quickly took out the tracking device, wrapping him and mines arms with a napkin.

Walking out of the cafe, he dropped both devices into the road.

As we walked to the car, I reached for Fives hand, and held it tightly. "Cant ever get a day off can we?" I hummed.

-

AHHH I KINDA LOVE THIS :)

-Brianna