Chapter 5

~~~~

~~~~

I didn't know what was happening to me at first, but soft kisses and light breaths were placed on my forehead as I woke up. I already felt peaceful, knowing whose lips were those touching my skin. I peeled my eyes open as Newt put his lips to my neck. He already knew I was awake, so he went a little deeper while holding me close, feeling him smile into the nape of my neck. What a great way to start off the morning. I smiled and ran my fingers through his messy blond hair, which was always looking cute as usual.

"Good morning, love," Newt cooed into my ear then brushed his lips to the tip of it.

"Morning," I replied, smiling widely.

I laid there, still in his arms, not moving with butterflies fluttering in my stomach as Newt worked his magic on my jaw. One of the many things I loved about this boy was that he always knew what he had to do to make me feel loved and wanted. Though he can take it too far by teasing. But he was getting his revenge after I teased him in the Med-jack hut. I am definitely very lucky to have someone so amazing like him. He couldn't have been more perfect in my eyes.

He lightly nibbled on my earlobe before he moved his lips down to my collarbone; I was still combing his hair with my hand, almost clenching my fist in it a couple of times.

"That feels nice," I sighed.

"Not as nice as this." Newt smiled and pecked my lips for the first time this morning.

"Oh, my God, just get a room already, you two!" Minho called out loudly for everyone to hear.

We both took in a deep breath, rolling our eyes and sat up to get ready for the day. I forget that it's not just the two of us in here. Everyone else was already up, getting ready. Some were already dressed, some just starting to get changed. I sat on the edge of the top bunk with my feet dangling off the edge, glancing at the boy who just called us out.

"Well, we will if we ever get the chance," I joked. "We see you guys way too much."

"Excuse us for not letting us know ahead of time," Frypan teased.

"Plus, Minho, I think you're pretty jealous since you don't have a girlfriend," Newt said, making all of us go oh! at his comeback.

"Hey, I can get a girlfriend!" Minho said, offended. "Girls just can't handle my looks and my hair."

"Sure they can't," I scoffed and hopped down to the floor. "But don't worry, the right woman will be waiting for you."

I went over to the lockers where the sink was and pulled out some simple clothes that'll be comfy. The boys were kind enough to set up a little changing area for me so I could have some privacy. I thanked them, so happy that they were respectful to do that. They truly are the greatest friends anyone could ask for. I got dressed in black pants and a grey sweatshirt, something that looked great for a Saturday. If it was Saturday, that is.