Chapter 1

"Morning George," I say as I walk into the kitchen."Morning, Luce," he replies."Do you want a muffin?We have some blueberry ones."

I contemplate this for a moment before answering.

"No thanks, but I would like some tea,though."

"Coming right up, Luce."

I smile, and start poring over the notes we took on our tablecloth last night on the subject of our new case.

"A whole family," I murmur, looking at the photo I taped by the salt shaker.
Yes, great job Lucy. Now,why?

I look up, and notice a faint green glow out of my peripheral vision on my left side.

"Yes, Mr. Jar? You rang?"I answer back sarcastically.
Oh, nothing. I just felt like commenting. It is too quiet in here.

I glare. Despite the fact that the jar helped some in the Bickerstaff case, I still completely loathe the thing. I wish George would throw the damn thing out instead of conducting expiriments on it.I found it in my room once, with a note on the top saying,"Happy Christmas Luce! We hope you like this message!"

The skull then said a few choice words as I went downstairs to set it down on George's desk.
Goodbye, then. For now.....

The skull then disappears back into his haze of green ectoplasm.

"The skull?"George asks.

I had forgotten he was in here making tea.

"Yep. Could you please take it into your room or something?"

"Sure."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Ever since George almost died because of a certain Albert Joplin, we have been quite civil to each other. I know, I know, it sounds odd, but it is actually kind of nice not fighting with each other.

"Where is Lockwood?" George asks suddenly.

"I don't know, do you want me to check the office?"

"Yes.If he is down there, can you tell him to come up so we can discuss the new case?"

"Yeah, I will.I'll take the jar too, and set it on your desk."

"Thanks."

"Welcome."

I grab the jar and head down the stairs to the basesment.

                                                               A/N
Hello!I hope you liked the first chapter and I am planning on updating soon.Bye!!!
-ElsaofArendelle2002