Chapter 11

A/N
Thanks to ilovepeas, I have inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!This chapter goes to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And don't forget to read the author's note at the end!!!!!I don't want to end up dead......................
See ya at the end of the chapter!!!!!!!!!!
-LucyCarlyle

Iron chains in hand, Lockwood and I split up. I get to cover downstairs, while he goes upstairs. Bad idea splitting up, but the house is huge, and George had left to get more tea since he knocked all of the tea bags into the sink while it was running, therefore ruining them.
"Lucy!" I hear Lockwood call."Come here!"
I hurry up the stairs only to find Lockwood being held captive by a man in a mask.My heart nearly stopped when I saw that another man was holding a gun to his head.
"Lucy!Watch out!I love yo-" Lockwood shouts as I am hit over the head with a shovel. Right before I hit the ground, I hear a gunshot.
I wake up a little bit later, and find that I am alone in the house. I search the house and find a note on the kitchen table right next to our long forgotten mugs.

We have taken Lockwood.You will never see him again.
Au revoir!
Sincerely,
His captors.

I read this over and over, trying to not cry. I fail at the attempt, and I start bawling. I don't even notice when George comes back with tea and comes running when he hears me. He reads the note silently, then puts his arms around me to calm me.
"It's all right. He will be all right."
"No, h-he w-won't."
"Why?"
"I heard a g-gun shot before I passed out."
When I remember the noise the gun made, I cry even harder. I can almost hear the skull mocking me.
"Poor little Lucy, getting all worked up over this? She must be much more fragile than I thought..."
George leaves to pack the bags and call a cab. When the cab arrives, he leads me into the car and I sit silently all the way home. At home, I lock myself in my room and cry even more.
"Why?" I whisper. "Why him?"
George comes up later to tell me lunch is ready but I refuse to eat. When he leaves, I see a tear in his eye.
  ********************************************************************************************************************************************
The next morning, I know that if Lockwood had not escaped by now he must be dead.This thought consumes all my actions, and I soon find my self on top a chair with a makeshift rope in my hands.

A/N
PLEASE DO NOT KILL ilovepeas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm the one who put the idea in action!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!There will be another chapter.... Maybe......MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!
-LucyCarlyle