Your hair gets stuck in the sink disposal

Your hot water had been turned off and you, being stubborn, didn't want to take a cold shower, so Amy suggested that you wash your hair in the kitchen sink.

You agreed to the idea and grabbed the items you needed. Before you started, you made sure that Amy has her eyes on your cats so that they couldn't walk around you on the counter. Grabbing a towel, you headed downstairs to the kitchen and turned on the water. Of course, it wasn't going to be any different temperature of the water, but it'll be done faster and the cold will last just seconds.

You pulled your shirt over your head, leaving you only in your bra.

As you started washing your hair in shampoo, you didn't noticed that you cat had somehow gotten out of Amy's eyesight and was walking closer to you, curious to what you were doing. Once the shampoo was washed out, you reached to grab the conditioner, which happened to be where your cat was watching you. The cat was scared off, causing it to bump into the switch, turning on the disposal. Your hair was caught into it and you were stuck; you quickly tried to reach for the switch but was unable to.

You started calling out for Amy.

"AMY! AMY! AMY!" You were screaming at the top of your lungs from fright as you heard footsteps tumbling down the stairs.

"Oh my god! Y/n!"

She runs to your aid and tries to reach for the switch as she was holding you up the best she can.

"Just cut it!" You demanded as she grabbed a pair of nearby scissors and cut you free. You were crying as she pulled you into your embrace.

"It's okay, it's okay, now." She said soothingly, calming you down before you gave yourself a panic attack.

Amy Lee imagines (gxg) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें