Wisdom teeth

You had just gotten your wisdom teeth removed and Amy was helping you make your back out to the car so she could take you home and take care of you.

"Where are we going?" You ask, almost excitedly. Amy laughs as she helps you in the car and put your seatbelt on.

"Home." She responds, that grows concerned as your face turns into a saddened expression.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"Can we get a treat before we go home? I thought you were taking me to the amusement park for your birthday." Amy had hide the smile as she lets out a small laugh before responding.

"Sure. What do you want to get?"

In less than thirty minutes, you were in line at the drive thru at McDonald's waiting to get your ice cream and you kept rambling on to Amy about lots of things. Some of them made sense, while the others did not. One minute, you were asking Amy to help you because you thought the gauze left in your mouth was a cow and you wanted to get it out. The next, you were telling her about the unicorns in Ireland that you had and teared up when you thought they were left there starving. Amy started recording you on her phone but soon stopped as she started feeling guilty about it.

Once you had your ice cream in hand, you were now on your way home. On the way, Amy was talking on the phone with the band letting them know of your condition. Amy helped you back inside to your shared room, your eyes closed once you head hit the pillow.

————

You woke up a few hours later, Amy wasn't there but the glass of water she had left for you was the first thing that caught your attention and you swallowed it before you wobbled your way back downstairs.

Amy was at the kitchen table going through some things when your almost fall had caught her attention.

"Y/n!" Amy scoots her chair back as she gets up to help you sit down.

"Call me next time to come up and help you!" She scolds you.

Once you were seated on the couch, you were examined by her, she lets out a sigh of relief once she sees that your only a little swollen, which was to be expected.

"How do you feel?" She asks.

"Just a little sore, but otherwise, fine."

"Do you want anything to eat? Are you hungry at all?"

"Maybe just some yogurt."

Amy hands you the remote as she gets up to get to your request, and you settle with the Golden Girls just as she gets back with your food. She notices the look on your face, looking at her like you want to ask her something but is unsure.

"What is it?"

You run the thought over in your head again, making sure it's something you want answered.

"What did I say? Or do?" You ask, and by the look on her face, you knew you were in for a long story telling conversation.

Right you were.