She accidently hurts you

When Amy had given you that promise ring while asking you to move in with her, you accepted without a moment's hesitation.

That was a couple weeks ago, and like normal, things had come off at a rusty beginning as you and Amy were already going through the first argument with your hand nearly at each other's throats. It was over something so small; on who was next to get the dishes done. Amy says it was your turn, completely forgetting that you had done your share the night before as you finished unpacking and putting your things away. In one of your boxes, you had packed away your own set of dishes and split the cupboards in half with Amy to keep them there on the small shelves it held. When you both had run out of things to throw at each other, you stood there in the middle of the kitchen with your arms folded as you gave each other death glares.

If looks could kill, you'd be a dead one.

Just as you found some words to say, Amy had beat you to it and what she said next, made you feel as your heart dropped in the pit of your stomach. You felt the sting in your eyes as you tried to hold them back, as you didn't want Amy to see them for your own reasons.

"Maybe this was a mistake. It probably was a mistake in the beginning."

After finding the words, your voice had cracked as you said them and even than, she didn't realize how much she was hurting you with her strong words.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Because she still hasn't caught on to the fact she had hurt you, she continues on. What she said next was the last straw as your tears had come down like a waterfall.

"I want you out. I want you out of here. I want you out right now! You ought to leave now if you know what's good for you, get out of my sight before I do something I'll later regret."

Her eyes suddenly changed, as she seemed to have realized that she had hurt you without meaning to. That was never her intention, but she sometimes would let her anger get the best of her before she could stop herself before hurting someone.

Let alone the ones she loves most.

She immediately wanted to take back what she said, take back those awful words.

"Y/n, I'm-"

But to her dismay, you backed away from her as you shook your head before running out the door. Amy knew exactly where you were heading and grabbed her jacket before following behind you.

Amy follows you as she begins to think hard about how she would make it right again. She would do whatever it took to make it right again, she couldn't lose you.